“Excellent service and caring staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #59 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We planned an overnight stay at the Fairfield so we could catch an early flight to Chicago. We Left our car there with their convenient and inexpensive package deal. As things transpired
and we had to cancel our return trip back to Denver because my husband was admitted to
the hospital with a serious problem, I called the staff at Fairfield and told them our situation.
They assured me our car would be perfectly safe and to keep them informed on when we
would return. I did so and upon our return, our car was safely waiting for us.

I would like to commend the staff of this Fairfield for their great service, cordial and understanding
approach to our unforeseen problem and would highly recommend this hotel. Also the room we
stayed in was absolutely clean and inviting and very quiet and the shuttle drivers to and from the airport were very accommodating to our needs. We will ALWAYS stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about the hotel and staff. I am so sorry to hear about your husband. We all hope that he is feeling better now! Thank you for sharing your feedback on our Park & Fly package. It seems to very popular and convenient for guests. We hope to host you again for any future visits to the area.

Take care!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The hotel was in the right location for catching a morning flight out of Denver. I experienced curteous and helpful service during my one night there. There were restaurants and stores within walking distance of the hotel. And the room was clean and quiet.

Room Tip: Six miles from Denver's airport with free transportation to and from the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelZeeMe
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Because of proximity to Denver International Airport, I chose this hotel. The shuttle from airport to the hotel was easy to use and quick. The staff were very cordial and willing to go the extra mile to provide you with whatever you needed to make your stay/experience more enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank JennyinFL

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We take a great deal of pride in having the most frequent shuttle service to and from the airport, so it is great to hear that your experience was good. We hope to host you again on your return visits to the area.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is a newer Fairfield Inn on the East side of Denver, near the Denver airport. That said, I never heard a plane during my stay, but I did hear road noise as I tried to go to sleep and when I awoke in the AM (ask for a room on the West side of the hotel to avoid this). I was driving across Kansas and Colorado on I-70 and this hotel is a little more than 4 miles north of I-70 (very easy to get to).

The air conditioner was controlled by a real thermostat on the opposing wall, rather than an uncalibrated "warm-cool" dial on the air conditioner, so it worked very well. More importantly it was quiet and didn't vary its noise level noticeably as it cycled on and off. The upgraded design of the bath and a closet was an improvement over what's usually found in Fairfields. There were several eating options within easy driving distance as well as a convenient Safeway and a Walmart.

A Starbucks and a Murphy's Express are four miles directly South as you resume your I-70 journey or on the way into town so you can affordably re-fuel your car and get your startup caffeine for the day.

I found this hotel at a very reasonable price the day before my arrival. Carefully booked further out you might be able to get an even better deal.

Room Tip: I noticed rooms 316 & 318 were right beside BOTH the ice machine and elevator as I arrived on th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank JCareyB
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The overall hotel was a great experience. They didnt at first include parking for extended trip added it on with no charge. Entire experience was great. Breakfast was just what we needed before getting shuttle at 5:40am. Had plenty of time to get coffee and small breakfast. Pool and hot tub was clean no crowds. Checked out with no problems.

Room Tip: Used the airport shuttle. Was on time for drop off and pick up.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank carole w
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I had my doubts, being that close to an airport, but I never heard a plane once inside. I cannot say enough about the staff. After an incredibly long 12 hour drive day, I was ready to just eat and lay my head down. I paid for the room and went to find food. When I went to pay, I realized I'd never gotten my credit card - a VISA gift card, no ID needed - back. I called the hotel in a panic, and he knew right away who I was and said he'd been trying to call my room after I left. He kept my card in a safe place until I returned. It's hard to find such honesty in the world today. I'm so thankful the night clerk here was!

Beds were great, breakfast was diverse and the day staff was super friendly. If you're flying in or out of DIA, this is the place you need to stay!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wyogirl425
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I arrived at approximately 8:30PM on Monday November 4th. The young man who was at the front desk did an exceptional job and should be commended for his work ethic. I felt that the rooms were neat and clean and that everyone that was working cared about my experience.

When I was checking out in the morning the young women at the counter was very pleasant and also did an excellent job at a very early time of day(5:00am). The breakfast buffet was clean and orderly and had many choices.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pilondecker

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We genuinely love serving our guests. It's also great to hear you enjoyed our hot breakfast and the cleaniness of the hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in your future visits to Denver!