Courtyard Denver Downtown
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$257
US$207
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrialto cafegreat locationtypical courtyardvalet parkingrock bottommarriott hotelspedestrian mallclock towerfree buscoors fieldattached restaurantconvention centerinternet accessfront desk stafffew blocksrockies gamecorner room
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Wonderful hotel. Terrific location and great security. The hotel gym is very nice and clean. The bathroom in the room is huge and the curtains do a great job of keeping out the light if you want to take a nap. The restaurant/bar downstairs is really great. The food is great and they have endless mimosas during the weekend for brunch!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Alexandra C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Thank you for the compliments! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we have to offer.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I recently spent a week in downtown Denver and decided to try the Courtyard by Marriott located on the 16th Street Mall area. We found the hotel to be extremely cleaning and fashionable for a Courtyard. The rooms were nicely decorated and the bedsheets and towel seemed to be higher in quality the normal Courtyards. The Staff was polite, professional and seemed interested in making our stay memorable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice hotel in the downtown area

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking 16th street or the lobby area
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your amazing review! We are sorry we could not accommodate you for the tail end of your trip. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Would definitely stay here again. In fact, we called about staying here on the way back through Denver at the end of our vacation this week, but they were sold out.
Very comfortable beds, rooms have high cealings making them feel even more spacious and bright. Location was great - walking distance to everything you need really. Valet parking was $28. Free Internet.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I recently stayed at Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Denver, CO to attend an ASM convention in
late May 2013. I arrived earlier by plane and the front desk staff cordially offered to hold my
luggage till my room was available.

The room was spacious and well kept, the restaurant staff for breakfast were very
exceptional in that they made an extra effort to serve me quickly so I could attend the seminars at the convention center on time.
This was my first courtyard by Marriott experience and my first visit to Denver, Colorado.

The hotel made me feel right at home and I got to experience Denver hospitality in and
outside the city itself.
Yes, I would recommend this hotel to business/pleasure travelers.

Room Tip: if possible ask for room inside the inner courtyard of the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Alexandra C, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us online, we truly appreciate all feed back!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I spend 2/3rds of the year working in Denver. The only reason I am able to accomplish this is becuase of the Downtown Courtyard Marriott and the staff. The hotel and restaurant go above and beyond the normal call of duty. Again, I truly appreciate all they do !

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate you recognizing our hard work and we are so thankful to have guests like you frequent our establishment!