“Great for families”

Ranked #69 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great for families”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hits all of the family vacation needs:
- Very clean room with tons of space
- Big,healthy breakfast with plenty of tables
- Lots of free parking- so rare this close to downtown
- Very close to all of the sights downtown: Elitchs, Aquarium,Museums, Shopping,etc
- Very delicious and relaxing reception each evening
- Pool, lobby lounge with big tv (my teens hung out there) and workout room
- Friendly and helpful staff everywhere

We loved it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Casey W, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Kim D,
Thank you for such a wonderful review!!! We are so happy to hear you and your family had a great stay with us. You are correct that our location is great for families. The features you listed off allows families of any size to spread out and relax, while providing you with a great value in the dowtown area. Have a great sommuer and come to see us again soon.

Casey and the entire Residence Inn Denver Downtown team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I must elaborate. The entire staff was magnificent. From the courteous members of the front desk who allowed me to check-in early, to the friendly shuttle drivers who chauffeured me to any downtown destination of my choice and back for free. Least not forget the wonderful members who made my every morning a good start with a plentiful, healthy, and delicious breakfast. Did I mention Mon, Tue, and Wed they also host a social hour with snacks and drinks? The snacks are more like meals! Oh, and the staff that clean your room and make your bed – first class! I will say I was a little apprehensive at first about this hotel because even though it says it is “Downtown” it is on the other side of I-25. If you ever been to Denver, then you know what I mean – the more desired downtown locations litter the popular 16th Street Mall and this hotel is a not one of them. However, I was surprised and very pleased to have found this hotel and now a little hesitant about sharing this “golden nugget.” It is a convenient free shuttle ride from any anticipated Downtown location. BUT even better, you can walk to downtown and treat yourself to the natural and architectural beauty that makes Denver. During my week stay I walked twice to my place of business (at 17th and Lawrence) and it only took me 30 minutes. On my walk I crossed the beautiful South Platte River, crossed the skywalk while gawking at the amazing Union Station, and journeyed down the well laid streets and sidewalks and consumed the architectural beauty of Denver – some old, some new but all stunning. Thank you Residence Inn Staff!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Abel S,
We know we have done our job when we get a review like yours. Thank you for sharing about your stay with us in such great detail. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with the experience that you enjoyed so much. We can not wait to see you again, and again, and again.

Pincher Creek, Canada
Reviewed 20 June 2014

first of all they let me check in early which was good. only short walk to downtown or they have shuttle service with in a 3 mile radius. room was quite large and clean with comfortable bed. staff were very nice and helpful. had room at back so it was very quiet. will stay there again next time i'm passing thru Denver.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Casey W, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Kim T.
Thank you for staying at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our great location and that you found our suites large and clean. We hope you enjoyed your time in Denver! Please come see us again the next time you are in Denver.

Ormond Beach, Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2014

What an excellent night's stay we had at this hotel! The customer service staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We flew in specifically to go to Elitch Gardens for the day and planned on being there until check-in @ 4pm. The day was uncommonly rainy and stormy so the park was closed. The staff allowed us to check in early around noon. Even some of the housekeeping staff offered to help us with our luggage in the rain. The room was so nice and clean. I really enjoyed the full kitchen which even included a dishwasher. We were able to make a full dinner and lunch for the next day's trip. The full hot breakfast was excellent as well. It was a very comfortable and pleasant stay and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Casey W, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
jesjusmom,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear that your planned trip to Elitch's was cancelled due to the poor weather and the park being closed. Hopefully you were able to have some fun that day despite the bad weather. It is awesome that you were able to take advantage of our full kitchen and spacious suite. I am happy to hear that our staff did a great job during your stay and that they made you feel welcome. We have a great staff and they take pride in ensuring that all of our guests enjoy their stay.

We hope to see you the next time you are in Denver!

Casey and the Entire Residence Inn Denver Downtown Team
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Amazing customer service! The shuttle service made getting around Lodo and Lohi very easy! The room was very spacious and comfortable! I highly recommend this hotel for leisure travel to downtown Denver or the Highlands. Very convenient for the Pepsi center, the Convention center or Coors Field.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Casey W, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Brenda I,
Thank you so much for the nice review!!! We are so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and were able to explore all of Denver from our convenient location. We enjoy a nice spot in the Highlands neighborhood, which is out of the hustle and bustle of the city center but still close to all of the major attractions. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Denver area.

Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed 2 June 2014

In Feb 2014, after a very cold spell, a pipe burst in our downtown Denver condo. we had to move out immediately and were forced to be at the residence inn for almost 4 months.
staff very helpful. location near downtown Denver permitted continuing to work during the repairs.
when i travel, Marriott properties will be my first choice.

Looking for an extended stay in Denver? This is the best choice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Casey W, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Bill S,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we are even happier that your house is finally ready for your to live in again. We loved hosting you during your time with us and hope to see you from time to time if you are in the neighborhood. Enjoy your summer!

Frisco, Colorado
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn for 8 weeks Monday to Friday while I was receiving medical treatment at The Urology Center of Colorado less than a mile away. It is located within walking distance of downtown or you can ride the free hotel shuttle. A very good breakfast was provided every morning and a light dinner with beer and wine 3 evenings a week at no charge. The entire staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. One day I had some important papers to print and fax. The staff immediately connected me to their printer and then faxed the papers for me at no charge. The studio apt. was perfect as was the maid service and exercise room. The kitchen staff was ready to provide anything we needed and the bartenders circulated refilling glasses and being sure everything was perfect. The van drivers provided useful info on places to eat and entertainment. They were a phone call away to pick us up and bring us back to the hotel. I'm sure to treatment we received at the Residence Inn contributed to the positive outcome of my medical treatment.

Room Tip: We stayed in 4 different rooms. 3 were the laid out the same with wood burning fireplaces. All wer...