Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$110
US$258
US$251
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$151
Hyatt.com
US$274
US$266
US$123
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$195
US$166
Agoda.com
US$311
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$248
US$463
US$333
1,500 results
All reviewswine hourpanzano restaurantmonte carlo suitehappy hourstreet mallyoga matwine receptioncomplimentary winemini barattached restaurantvalet staffking bedvalet parkinglarimer squarethe location is perfectcoors fieldheart of downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2012

This is a lovely hotel with a very personable and accomodating staff. Attention to detail and personal interaction was really good. Helpful, generous, and requests filled happily and graciously. Comfortable Beds, showers, soaking tub, view of city from our corner suite, (sweet). All in all, a great experience. I understand that some visitors even get a goldfish bowl (inhabited) to keep them company in case they get lonely. 3 woman at a big conference..ourselves..
were not too lonely. All in all, a wonderful experience. c,s,r in Boulder, co

Room Tip: Book way ahead! Corner suites were good and very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cathy329
Guest_Services_Mngr, Director of Sales at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review! From everyone here at the Hotel Monaco and Panzano, we thank you for the great review and taking the time to write about your experience.

Now if you decide you'd like a goldfish companion for your stay next time around, please don't hesitate to ask!

We hope to see you soon!

Director of Guest Services

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Another great Monaco hotel! Pet friendly, lovely stay. Enjoy the nightly wine tasting and free appetizers. Nice Hotel for 3 nights

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed our wine hour too!

Make sure you to come see us again very soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stay at the Hotel Monaco every time I am in Denver for business. The front desk staff are so helpful and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. When I came back to the hotel very late after a very long day, the front desk gave me a bucket of ice and some cold beer when I missed dinner. The restaurant is top notch, always friendly staff. I couldn't ask for me when travelling for business...Oh wait, I could ask for one thing - they don't serve breakfast until late in the morning on the weekends, which is not helpful

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

From all of us here at the Monaco Denver and Panzano, thank you for the great review! We hope you continue to visit us each time you find yourself in the Mile High City.

Keep in mind we have our Breakfast with Wings program available to guests who have to leave in a hurry each morning. Let us know and we'll make it happen!

See you again very soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

The Kimpton chain hotels are amazing! When we arrived at Denver they facebooked us to ask if we were still coming and that they couldn't wait to see us and the dogs. They helped us get the luggage up to the room and also had pet beds and pet bowls waiting for us just like we had requested. Also they give you complimentry beer which was amazing and everynight they have wine you can go down to the lobby and drink it's really awesome. To sum this up it's a great hotel with great amenities I would recommend staying at any of the chains! :-)

Room Tip: With us they upgraded the room for free and it came with a big jet bath tub to soak your worries away :-)
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the great review and staying with us here in Denver! Make sure to check out every Kimpton property across the nation too!

Thanks again and we hope to see you back very soon!

Best Regards,'

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I booked a reservation at this hotel for my brother and sister-in-law for their wedding night (because several out-of-town guests were staying at their apartment). We arrived at the hotel after the wedding to check in and, although I had paid in full, they informed me that they were overbooked and did not have a room for my brother and sister-in-law. What's worst is that they had my contact information but never bothered to contact me or tell me that my PRE-PAID reservation would not be honored. They "accommodated" my brother at a hotel down the block, which was not close to equivalent in charm or comfort. I contacted the management of the hotel and they have not responded. I am very disappointed in the hotel as I think Kimpton Hotels generally provide good customer service. If I'd known that a pre-paid reservation means nothing to this company, I would have checked in earlier in the day to ensure that they honored my reservation or made a reservation elsewhere to begin with.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank j4930
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for writing a review however I am glad we were able to clear things up and come to a solution.

We'll see you again very soon!