Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Breakfast included
US$217
US$194
1,507 results
All reviewswine hourpanzano restaurantmonte carlo suitehappy hourstreet mallyoga matwine receptioncomplimentary winemini barattached restaurantvalet staffking bedvalet parkinglarimer squarethe location is perfectcoors fieldheart of downtown
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I arrived at the front of the hotel and found no valet or parking signs. I waited a few minutes on the busy downtown road and no valet. I called the front desk to find out what to do and was told to just wait. Valet finally came and surprised me with a $33 per night parking fee. I never saw that on the hotel website. The floor in the room slants on each side to an angle in the middle and the security lock on the door does not work unless you kick the door. I just signed an $18 room service tab for coffee and a danish, the fruit cup that was suppose to be included is not here. I was forced into this hotel because of "corporate rates", which turned out to be $70 more a night than hotels where you can at least get a complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 2013_road_warrior
Guest_Services_Mngr, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We do appreciate hearing both the good and the bad from our guests.

I am so sorry to hear that you that your experience was disappointing, as this is not what we strive for at Hotel Monaco Denver.

If you would like, I am available via email to further discuss this situation with you. You can reach me at lauren.cox@hotelmonaco.com.

Once more, I am very sorry for the poor stay you had with us, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lau

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I still love Kimpton Hotels!!
The staff in Denver was beyond expectation.
The room was wonderful.
Hotel Monaco is very special with great style and decor.
Coffee in the morning and wine in the evening...room service all night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Guest_Services_Mngr, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your stay with us. We really appreciate hearing from you!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you'll keep coming back to stay!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here with a friend over thanksgiving. The staff was all friendly, helpful and really went out of their way to answer our questions. We were on the fifth floor in a corner room, which was plenty spacious and really well decorated. Pet friendly. I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Denver, really appreciate all the staff members who worked the holiday!

Room Tip: 515 is a little bigger and on a corner.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Guest_Services_Mngr, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We really appreciate hearing from you!

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms. And you're right, we are very pet friendly. If you do have have a furry family member, we hope you can bring them along sometime!

We hope to see you soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This will be my go to hotel in Denver from now on. I was here on business and was assigned to a lovely King Suite room on the second floor. Everything in the room is perfect for relaxing and getting work done. If you are a Kimpton In-touch member, (be sure to sign up before you go) the hotel gives you credit for the in-room mini-bar so you can get a late night snack! Also they have bottled water available in the room. With a fitness center, bikes to ride around town and a great restaurant on the first floor this hotel really has everything one needs for a restful and productive stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Guest_Services_Mngr, Assistant Guest Services Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for writing a review about your time with us. We really love to hear from our guests.

We are so thrilled to hear we will be your new go-to spot here in Denver. It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay, and we hope you'll come back soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Extremely welcoming. I had my dog with me and there was no upcharge. They even welcomed her and offered milkbones and gourmet dogfood in the room. The rooms were a bit small but lavishly appointed. Loved the atmosphere and the friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We really appreciate hearing your feedback!

We're so happy you were able to bring your four-legged travel companion along for your trip. We love having pets here just as much as we love people!

We hope you all will be back again soon.