Hotel Teatro
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
The Crawford Hotel
US$544
US$490
1,343 results
All reviewsthe studylarimer squarethe theater districtsoaking tubcar servicegreat boutiquecorner roomroom serviceturn down servicerain showerstreet noisefour seasonsbell staffmile radiuswithin milessmall roomconvention center
Reviewed 20 December 2008

Our stay at Hotel Teatro last weekend was absolutely wonderful. As a fan, and patron of other boutique hotels, I have to say that this one surpassed my high expectations. The hotel has a great staff, beautiful accommodations, and offers superfluous service. Their rooms have the creature comforts of home, along with great privacy, and gorgeous views of the City and mountains. The location is convenient to eclectic shopping and delicious restaurants -- from cheap eats to high-end gourmet dining. I highly recommend Hotel Teatro, and I'm looking forward to my return stay to celebrate the new year. Kudos to Hotel Teatro, I will continue to recommend you to those who plan a visit to Denver.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
ReservationsManager, Reservations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2009

Dear Yemaye:

Reviewed 14 December 2008

I've stayed in Denver for business a handful of times now and think I've just found my favorite hotel so far. The room (I upgraded to a corner room for a very nominal fee) was laid out in such a smart and pleasant way that it felt like a little apartment. The service was mostly beyond exceptional, from the ease of check-in to room service. The only shortcomings were with one of the Concierges who didn't know as much of the area or things to recommend than the room service staff (who were really great) and the valet who forgot to get my rental car and almost made me late to my first meeting. But really those were fairly small bumps in the overall service experience from everyone. The hotel itself is located centrally in Denver which makes it great for most of my meetings but the rooms—at least the rooms on my side (and it’s not a large hotel) didn’t have much of a view: from a parking garage on one side to a new building under construction on the other side, but that really didn’t concern me as the location was great and places to walk to and dine were close (it’s close to Larimer Square which is very cute and has plenty of dining/shopping if you’re so inclined). It was also magical to watch the snow falling outside the oversize windows upon my first night of arrival. The construction across the street worried me at first for fear of excessive noise during the day but the windows protected me from most of it, which was a relief.
Overall I highly recommend Hotel Teatro for the location, service, and room layout/comfort. I’ll be back, for sure.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
ReservationsManager, Reservations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2008

Dear jnjmooreca:

Reviewed 9 December 2008

The hotel was lovely. Our room was nice and we especially enjoyed the bathroom - there was a large soaking tub and a separate shower with a rain showerhead (which we love!). There was also a tv in the bathroom, which was nice when relaxing in the tub. Also, high end fixtures, granite counter, tile flooring, etc. The bed was quite comfortable with nice linens. Also, the small refrigerator hidden in the armoire was helpful for drinks, etc. The complimentary Escalade was wonderful and helped out tremendously when we went out on Saturday night. We explored several downtown and LoDo places on Sat night, and when we needed a ride, we simply called the hotel, and within 10 minutes we were picked up. They even picked us up from the Bronco game on Sunday. The staff was professional and helpful - from the concierge to the valet to the bellman - everyone was great! We ordered room service on Sunday night, and the service was excellent but the food was a bit disappointing, especially in light of the price. Only major complaint would be the construction going on across the street - as we discovered they began work EARLY even on Sat and Sun morning - so it did not work well for 'sleeping in' - but overall the hotel was able to make up for this.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple

Dear jntjacobsen :

Thank you for taking the time to relay a summary of your expierience at Hotel Teatro. I do apologize for the noise as we want to ensure every guest enjoys a quiet and comfortable stay. The general manager at Hotel Teatro has been informed by the construction manager that early morning work over the weekend will no longer exist. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the amenities and service Hotel Teatro provided during your stay. I look forward to your return.

Amy (Reservations Manager)

Reviewed 22 November 2008

I booked this hotel thru hotelwire. It was a 4.5 star hotel for $102. The room was great!! Linens were great and the bathroom had a separate shower with double sinks.

Overall we were VERY PLEASED with our room.

We did have to pay $26 for valet parking each day.

The rate on their website was $199 per night.

Stayed: November 2008
ReservationsManager, Reservations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2008

Dear jcl456789:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and hope that you will be back to see us soon. Reservations Manager (Amy)

Reviewed 18 November 2008

The hotel was lovely. All the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The Concierge (Andrew) was especially helpful in recommending an excellent sushi restaurant and a place for a haircut. All expectations were exceeded.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
ReservationsManager, Reservations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2008

Dear vsbElPaso: