Hotel Teatro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
1,328 results
All reviewsthe studylarimer squarethe theater districtsoaking tubcar servicegreat boutiquecorner roomroom serviceturn down servicerain showerstreet noisefour seasonsbell staffmile radiuswithin milessmall roomconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2009

Our room was small, but everything in it was perfectly detailed and scaled to fit the room. I especially loved the fact that Aveda toiletries were in the bathroom. The hotel car was available at all times to whisk us free of charge to any destination within a 2 mile radius.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
ReservationsManager, Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2009

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and hope that you will be back to see us soon. Thank you for your feedback about our Aveda products. We get great feedback about their products and will continue to keep using Aveda.

Reviewed 8 April 2009

The Hotel Teatro is in Denver's up and coming theater district, across the street from the Four Seasons, which is under construction. It's a short walk to lots of shopping, and the on-site dining is incredible.

To be sure, this isn't a budget property, but the rooms and other amenities definitely warrant the price. The beds are sublime, the rooms are generously sized. My entry way was set up in such a way that we heard absolutely no noise from the hall.

Also, the bathrooms are spacious with all the latest features and plush towels and Aveda soaps and shampoos.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and hope that you will be back to see us soon. I appreciate your comments about our Aveda products. In the past, we have discussed going with another brand; however with such positive feedback about the product we have never made a change. Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 April 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Teatro during March 2009. The hotel had a perfect combination of charm and character in the architectural details found in historic hotels, coupled with a warm, refined, and polished staff. The shadow box art of the vintage costumes added to the flavor of this hotel near the Denver Performing Arts Center. Both the restaurants in the hotel were wonderful! There is absolutely nothing that I would change about our visit!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 April 2009

I am writing to tell you about my recent stay at the Hotel Teatro. I was attending a professional conference from April 2 to 5 in Denver. Despite the inclement weather and a short power outage on Saturday (neither of which I could blame on the hotel!) my stay at your hotel was special. The staff (from housekeeping to the front desk) was always friendly and courteous and made me feel completely welcomed during my stay. My room was outstanding and made dining in my room (which I did a number of nights and the food was amazing) a unique experience. Perhaps the most memorable event occurred my first night at your hotel when upon returning to my room and laying out my clothes for the following day I discovered a large opening in the seam of my suit pants where it appears the thread had ripped. In a state of panic I called the front desk to see if they knew of a local dry cleaner or tailor where I could take the pants the next morning and hopefully have them repaired in time for a meeting later the next days. The front desk said they would get back to me and in a few moments the phone ring and it was the Night Manager (Jim) calling. He seemed genuinely concerned and asked me to tell explain where the tear was located and suggested that he would be happy to hand sew the pants so that I could have them in the early morning. Suffice to say I was impressed that he would make such a generous offer and even more impressed the next morning when the pants were returned not only perfectly repaired but also pressed. He had actually taken the time to press the pants himself!

I have stayed at many fine hotels throughout the United States and Canada but have never received such superb treatment. I extend my sincerely thanks to everyone at the Hotel for making my recent visit so enjoyable and a special thanks to Jim for sewing and pressing my pants!

Dr. Martin Ruck
New York, NY

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and your feedback about Jim does not go unnoticed! I will make sure to pass on your sincere thanks to him at our next Staff meeting. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and hope that you will be back to see us soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2009

I have traveled extensively throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe and have yet to find a hotel more perfect than Hotel Teatro. The staff is amazing and quite friendly and helpful. The rooms are so very comfortable and well appointed. I truly wish I could take Teatro with me when I travel. If you want to feel completely at home you MUST stay at Hotel Teatro. The BEST!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We strive to be your home away from home and are happy to hear that you agree. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and hope that you will be back to see us soon.