Hotel Teatro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
1,325 results
All reviewsthe studylarimer squarethe theater districtsoaking tubcar servicegreat boutiquecorner roomroom serviceturn down servicerain showerstreet noisefour seasonsbell staffmile radiuswithin milessmall roomconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2009

When we checked out I asked them to help with my bags. They asked me to wait for 10-15 minutes because they are busy. So I took the bags down myself and was completely surprise when I saw them doing nothing but chatting!! I waited for my car and when it came no body bothered to help with the bags again. One guy his name is HELLBURGER did not even bother to open the doors for me or help my wife. It was like get out of here!!!

I will never come back again. I will look for somewhere else until the Four Seasons open.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SEEF3
Reviewed 16 September 2009

What a fantastic gem in the middle of Denver. I could walk to everything and the staff was always on. If you want a stressless stay, this is the place.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
ReservationsManager, Reservations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2009

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We strive to be your home away from home and are happy to hear that you agree. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and we are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 15 September 2009

Everyone at The Hotel Teatro did a wonderful job. My wife and I had an excellent time. Mr. Andrew Solanyk, an employee, even loaned me his personal cufflinks for a shirt I wanted to wear.....above and beyond. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel and specifically Andrew. We strive to be your home away from home and are happy to hear that you agree. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and we are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 8 September 2009

I can’t say enough about this superb hotel. The staff is exceptional. Our concierge welcomed us personally by name when we arrived and had left a note with chocolates and wine in our room. She also took her time to personalize a perfect daytrip into the mountains for us breaking the drive into several manageable legs with maps and driving instructions, as well as suggestions for places to stop along the way. The room was an unbelievable value and would cost $500 in NY or San Francisco. I highly recommend the queen room with balcony, especially if you can get a corner room which reminded me of a perfect pied-a-terre in Manhattan. Every detail is exquisite including three layers of draperies to suit any guest’s preference from pitch black to gentle sunlight. Speaking of lighting, the lamps had three way bulbs, the bathroom had a dimmer you could preset at your favored level and the switch by the door turned on not only the hall light but also a single light in the bathroom. If you can get a room with a soaking tub don’t pass it up. The location was perfect with virtually everything downtown within walking distance and a free Escalade available to drive you around town when you don’t feel like walking. They even made an exception to come all of the way out to the zoo to pick us up when we couldn’t find a cab. They offer lots of complimentary things that other hotels will try to nickel and dime you on such as complimentary Fiji water, internet in the room and even free printing in the business center, but the most memorable thing for me was the most perfect bedding I’ve ever slept on. I loved the pillows so much that I bought them for my home! The hotel was happy to order them to be delivered directly to me in Los Angeles. I could go on and on, but I’ll close by saying the Teatro excels in every way and should not be missed.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel and especially our staff. We strive to be your home away from home and are happy to hear that you agree. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and we are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2009

I recently stayed at Hotel Teatro for business and for pleasure and both experiences were wonderful. The deluxe queen and the junior suite we stayed in were beautiful with plenty of wood and warm stone, and were very comfortable with fabulous bedding (100% organic cotton sheets, down comforters and pillows, and extremely comfortable mattresses) and spacious luxurious bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, floor to ceiling glass showers, and Aveda bath products. Extra nice touches in the room were chocolates and turn-down service.

As striking as the beauty and comfort of the hotel was the highly professional and genuinely caring and helpful service. My colleagues and I took full advantage of the complimentary Cadillac Escalade service to get to and from meetings and the hotel made sure to have a driver available early in the morning when needed. All of the staff I encountered were very accommodating and genuinely nice. The bell staff were terrific and made great recommendations from art to restaurants (definitely eat at Rioja on nearby Larimer Square); the concierges, most notably Caroline, seemed to anticipate our needs in the most unobtrusive manner; and the sales staff could not have been more helpful in making our initial business arrangements, or more welcoming when we arrived.

With the exception of a few relatively minor complaints (more accessible electrical outlets at the desk and bedside and a full length mirror in the queen room would have been appreciated) both stays were truly perfect. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning for business and for pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
ReservationsManager, Reservations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2009