“I am a seasoned traveler and I can say without a doubt Hotel Teatro offers the best services money can not buy.”
Review of Hotel Teatro

Hotel Teatro
Ranked #28 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 12 November 2010

Top notch guest services, great food and excellent attention to detail. If you are thinking of staying at a larger hotel you are making a mistake. No other hotel in the area can fulfill your personal needs like Hotel Teatro. The hotel is great for business or pleasure with fantastic restaurants both inside and outside of the hotel and even a running trail just a block away. When staying in Denver look me up you’ll know where I will be – Hotel Teatro!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank B-Windham
ReservationsManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2010

Thank you for your recent stay as well as all of your great comments! Our team works hard to make your stay at Hotel Teatro a special event each and every time and I am glad we succeeded with your stay. We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to Denver!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 4 November 2010

The staff at the Teatro are very professional. The front desk staff was vey helpful and made my trip a success! The GM David Craig runs an excellent team and I would recommend this hotel when you are in Denver.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
ReservationsManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2010

Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as your kind comments about our staff. We look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to Denver!

Reviewed 1 November 2010

Hotel Teatro in Denver is by far the best hotel that we have stayed in. The service was outstanding and the rooms are comfortable, clean, and well appointed. The staff goes out of their way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. From the bellmen to the concierge, they are outstanding.

Reviewed 30 October 2010

We really enjoyed this hotel. We had room 912 which was a corner room overlooking the mountains. The room was a nice size and well appointed. I particularly liked the tiling in the entrance way. All of the windows opened for lots of mountain air. There was a bathtub and a shower in our room and both worked well with lots of hot water. We found the room to be quiet with the possible exception of the multiple trains that went through Denver and blew whistles. The noise never kept me awake and was kind of nostalgic. A front room might have been noisy when the theater let out. I used the small but acceptable exercise room and it was just fine for my needs. Every single employee was more than nice and we particularly enjoyed the van drivers who were so nice about pick up and delivery. The hotel is in a great location right next to the Denver Performing Arts Theater. Restaurants are within reasonable walking distance.

I would stay here again but have several housekeeping comments. We ran out of tissues on the first day, we never had more than one glass in the room, there was one ugly stain on the duvet, there were stains on the drapes and the furniture had a bit of a musty smell. I brought the duvet stain to the attention of housekeeping and they were very attentive and immediately changed the bedding. I didn't mention the stains on the draperies but might have thought that someone would have noticed this issue. None of these issues were earth shattering but together it made us wonder why we had paid $312 per night!!

That said, I would stay here again given the well appointed rooms, good location and amazing livery service.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
ReservationsManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Teatro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2010

Thank you for your recent stay as well as your feedback! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and we will address the minor housekeeping issues you encountered immediately. I will also share all of your great comments about our staff at our staff meeting this afternoon. The next time your travels bring you to Denver we look forward to hosting you and we will have another beautiful room ready for your arrival!

Reviewed 30 October 2010

What a lovely hotel and accommodating staff! When we arrived to check in, we discovered that the booking company, Cheap Tickets, had neglected to arrange our reservations (despite advance booking AND payment) The staff immediately took care to arrange our room, offered us a complimentary bottle of wine while they spoke with Cheap Tickets to confirm our reservations. We were given a delightful room and after arriving back from our conference check in, we were met with the wine, glasses, flower and a handwritten note from the manager letting us know our stay was confirmed and prepaid. Every time we came or left, the staff was attentive, gracious and friendly. Dinner and drinks at the Prima Ristorante were exceptional. The only downside to this fabulous hotel was a faint, but lingering cigar smoke odor which came and went with intensity, but was constant none-the-less. Despite this minor annoyance and without exception, we would recommend this charming boutique hotel to any traveler expecting first class service and accommodations!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank PhxFab4
Reviewed 25 October 2010

From the moment we pulled up in front of the hotel till the time we pulled away, the stay was lovely. Service was very good. Personnel anticipated our needs before we asked for many things. Our room was available at the 3 p.m. check-in time; and my husband was very glad. He enjoyed the wonderful room while I toured the Botanical Gardens and the Art Museum. Transporation is proved within a certain mile radius. I enjoyed using that service. They were friendly and prompt, and gave me a feeling of security as I traveled downtown Denver alone in the afternoon and after dark. I highly recommend this hotel, and I would not hestitate staying there again.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

What a great hotel and what a great time we had. We brought our lab and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. We will recommend and stay again in the future!!