Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsmoonlight dinertower roadfront deskshuttle servicean early flightrental cardenver international airportbusiness centercomfortable stayindoor poolcookiesfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastother hotelsone night staygreat place to staycomfortable beds
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Stayed here for one night because of a next day connection. Arrived late, snowing and bad weather. Shuttle bus driver was courteous and professional. Staff at check in again very friendly, courteous and professional. With the weather the drive is about 10 minutes. Probably shorter when there is no snow.

Room was immaculate. They are renovating this hotel. Rooms are nice, newly appointed as are the bathrooms.

Wireless, free breakfast and parking all a plus ( standard w Hampton ).

The gym could use some updating.

Would stay again.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

First of all...kudos to Larry, the shuttle driver. He is awesome. Everyone was super friendly and professional. The room was great and everything was fresh & quiet. I highly recommend this for a place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SpiceFolks
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I always seek out a Hampton, especially when I've been detained in a city because of flight problems as I was last Friday. At Hampton, I can always count on having a reliably safe, clean, well-appointed room and something to eat. Even though this Hampton was under construction, it met my basic expectations and exceeded others. My intake with no reservation was smooth and courteous, ending a very frustrating, weary day. At my departure at 5 a.m. the following morning, the staff had set out fresh milk and cereal, some rolls and breads, and beverages. THAT was especially nice to see.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

For an airport hotel the room was exceptionally quiet. I would definitly recoment this hotel for anyone in the Denver area and needs to be near the airport. The shuttle for returning our car and trip to the airpot was on time and driver was courteous.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Hotel is ok, process of transfer from airport to hotel is horrible and everytime I go there i am misled on how long it will take to get there - no offer of "sorry" by the staff - just defense of how busy they are. If there were another reasonable Hilton property in the area, I would never stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Suzan F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. The problems you mentioned with the shuttle have been addressed. We appreciate you bringing this to us and we hope you will give our property a second chance if you return to the area. We would really love to have you back so we can show you what our Hamptonality is all about.