Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmoonlight dinertower roadfront deskshuttle servicean early flightrental cardenver international airportbusiness centercomfortable stayindoor poolcookiesfree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastother hotelsone night staygreat place to staycomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Perfectly nice hotel that is very convenient to the airport. I was disappointed in the poor lighting in the room, making it difficult to work. I was also disappointed to find just 2 fairly small bath towels in the bathroom. Not enough for 2 people. Makes the hotel seem cheap.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 20 August 2014

First the good news: The rooms are clean, quiet, comfortable, and the breakfast was what you would expect it at Hampton Inn.

Now the bad news: the place is in the middle of nowhere. It isn't very close to the airport – and if you miss the shuttle, the cab ride will set you back $28.50. There is only a sample diner in next door. A restaurant that is suitable is several miles away. There are no movie theaters nearby. And the Internet is slow, very slow, but still usable. See attached speed test results - 30 times slower than what I get at home.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I agree with others that the hotel is relatively close to the airport and the shuttle drivers were friendly and offered water on the ride. The shuttle only comes to the airport every 30-40 minutes and my timing was off so I had to wait a half hour for the ride. Thank goodness I called the hotel from the spot labeled hotel shuttles because they said they don't stop at that particular hotel shuttle stop and I had to hike all the way across the airport to the other side. The lobby is pleasant and very modern with coffee and water and cookies in the evening which was nice. My room was spacious but it smelled so musty that I had to lower my rating here. It was bad and especially in the bathroom. I spoke to another guest who said he had the same smell in his room. If you have a car, no problem to find a restaurant. But the front clerk told me that there is only one restaurant within walking distance and that one is next door called Moonlight Diner. On the plus side, they have a bar. The food is probably average at best but they had flies everywhere so who has an appetite then? Also, although the hotel is convenient for a flight, do not stay here if you want to do some sightseeing in Denver. It's not close whatsoever. It's also pretty expensive for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

It is close to the airport and most car rental places are between this hotel and the airport. It's far away from the actual city of Denver so going back and forth is not a fun option. The food choices for the area by all these airport hotels is limited. Our place was clean and very nice, staff was friendly and helpful. Typical views of the parking lot for us. They did have a 24 hour pool though.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel twice. Once before we flew out, and once when we returned. Hotel was very nice and clean. Shuttle to airport was great. We arrived back to Denver and the shuttle driver even had bottles of water for us to drink on the way back to the hotel. Would definately recommend this hotel to anyone flying out of Denver Intl Airport or just staying in the Denver area!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family