“Good lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Mildly overpriced - wish they offered combos. The food quality is good, I always make a stop when I see Smashburger. The only con with this visit is that they messed our order up twice. The person who took our order was obviously sick and then handled our food which kind of grossed us out.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Burger was very good. French fries and onions are very thin. Which means that they cool off very fast. We had the fries with the oil basil very tasty. Service was fast.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I finally went into this joint.

Genius.

Got the Colorado burger, smothered with fresh jalapeños. Fresh meat properly cooked and on a fresh bun. The onion straws are awesome as well.

I will be eating far more of these things, lemme tell ya.

Man, they even have beer! Including microbrews.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had the classic burger with smashfries (Rosemary and herb) with a chocolate malt all for $11. All were very good. They give you a number which you take to your table and within minutes the waitstaff brings you your food. She stated her name then said if I needed anything to let her know. I thought that was cool for a fast food restaurant. You can get three varieties of each burger: normal, big, or chicken. You can sit inside of outside at this place.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very good location. Husband and I had great burgers, mine with sweet potato fries. Very pleasant employees. Options to dine in or out.