“Awesome cupcakes, vegan friendly”
Review of Happy Cakes

Ranked #20 of 42 Bakeries in Denver
Neighbourhood: Highland
Neighbourhood: Highland
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped here bc i read on tripadvisor that they had vegan options. Only one choice of vegan cupcakes for the day, and I don't even like carrot cake usually but this was awesome. The cake was super moist and the frosting was incredibly buttery and rich. My sister, who isn't vegan, tried chocolate caramel and loved it as well. Great stop for a snack!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We ordered a dozen cupcakes over Memorial Day weekend using their website but it didn't work. . So we called an order into the store. When we brought the order home we realized they had made an error in the order. We called the mgr to let her know about the website issue, the order error and the fact the person who waited on us made an obnoxious comment about our grad daughters allergy. When we called to let the manager know of these issues so they could improve, she was very unresponsive. Cupcakes were OK, service was disappointing at best.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Better than the cupcakes at Romana Cake House, but that really isn't difficult. These cupcakes are small and very average tasting. Some of the "special" flavors are unique, but none are worth the price tag. There just isn't anything spectacular about the frosting. All of the famous/expensive cupcakes shops have extraordinary frosting (Sprinkles and Magnolia come immediately to mind). The frosting here is, again, just average. In sum, too much money for average-size, average tasting cupcakes.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

A great selection of yummy cupcakes. We had 6 interesting flavors. I am looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I went through Happy Cakes to supply cupcakes for my wedding in July. Overall I was very pleased! The cupcakes are amazing!!!!!!! Not to mention that you get to sample a lot to decide on what flavors you want for your big day:) The only issue I did have was that I was given an invoice and signed the contract to the price, but about a month before my wedding they realized that they forgot to charge me for the mini cupcakes. That was a difference of approximately 200.00. I am obviously willing to pay for what we orderd, but it was a little annoying adding in the extra expense that we weren't expecting last minute; however, people make mistakes, and the day of they were beautiful and amazing! I would suggest to do more mini cupcakes and less large cupcakes. We had no minis left and about 3 dozen large leftover. Even if you aren't getting married, I highly recommend stopping in to try one!

Been to Happy Cakes? Share your experiences!