“Nice and Pleasant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #80 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice and Pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We only stayed one night to rest before we went up into the mountains but it was a nice hotel. Not to overpriced, nice modern feel. No continental breakfast which was a negative but thats really all i can think of, the pool is a bit small as well but the hot tub was nice. Beds were good as well, Wifi had a bit of trouble connecting they dont provide the password in the room you must talk to the front desk to set you up but that was a minor inconvenience. Location is a bit far from the city but this is designed for the airport, we only stayed out there because everything was way to expensive in downtown for 6 people. But i would stay here again

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnDIA, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Hello Noah B,

We want to thank you for your recent stay with the Holiday Inn and Suite DIA. I am very sorry that you were not informed that we have a package that includes breakfast. As a full service hotel we have a restaurant that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and have packages that include meals. Once again I would like to thank you for your recent stay and I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your hotel stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed here one night prior to our flight. Our room was clean, quiet and secure, with a nice big shower, and comfortable beds. Free WiFi, a little fridg, and in room coffee machine were all utilized and appreciated. Oh, I almost forgot, there was Bath and Body works Coconut Lime shampoo and conditioner - my favorite! We used the hotel shuttle to get to and from the airport. Both trips were prompt with very safe and friendly drivers. The man at the front desk of the hotel in the morning was very friendly as well. We parked our car at the hotel for 7 nights and all was well. There is a restaurant adjourned to the hotel. We didn't eat there, but next time will give it a try!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnDIA, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Hello Wyohusker4,
Thank you for your recent stay with the Holiday Inn and Suite D.I.A. I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is the feedback from our guest that keeps us moving in the right direction. We look forward to your next visit.

Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed overnight after a long flight. The rooms were spacious and the transfer ok. Enjoyed the beer; which went down very well. Got a great nights sleep and the hotel was good for what we were looking for. Is very convenient for the airport.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rsrj
HolidayInnDIA, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hello rsrj,
I would first like to thank you for your recent stay with us and I was so happy to hear that you had any enjoyable stay. I also want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is the feedback from our guest that keeps us striving for perfection. We look forward to your next visit.

Buford, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed overnight in a suite. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. I had a selection of comfort pillows ( loved that) and they were those large pillows.
Restaurant is open for room service til 10pm. It opens 6am. My room had small fridge and microwave. Needed to catch very early flight (prior to restaurant opening in the am) so I stopped by grocery store to get microwave Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl and fruit for my breakfast. Coffee is complimentary in the lobby.
I didn't hear airplanes so I didn't need ear plugs.
Shuttle to airport leaves on the half hour.
The 5am shuttle left with me in it right on time and arrived at the terminal at 5:12am. I would stay here again even though I'm a pretty loyal.Marriott member.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Joe L,
I would first like to thank you for your recent stay with the Holiday Inn & Suites DIA. I was so very happy to hear that you had any enjoyable stay. We had just recently upgraded all of our pillows, so it is very nice to hear that our guests enjoy them. I also want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is the feedback from our guest that keeps us striving for perfection. We look forward to your next visit.

Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Not much to say - it was a Holiday Inn like all of the rest. The room was clean and comfortable.
Convenient location - by the airport. It was a bt confusing since there are 2 Hoidy Inns rit net to each other.
This location does not include breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnDIA, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear HCoppin,

I would like to thank you for posting comment on your recent stay. Without the feedback of our customers we would not be able to correct the issue that can unfortunately occur from day to day. I was disappointed to hear that you experienced some confusion with the two Holiday Inns being right next to each other. As a full service hotel our restaurant is here to provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am sorry to hear that you were not informed of the packages that include breakfast. I apologize if these issues caused any inconveniences in your travels. As a valued guest, your feedback is highly appreciated. We look forward to serving you better on your next visit to the Denver area.

New Canaan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Needed to stay one night near airport; hotel shuttle was fast picking me up at airport, and you make a reservation for what time you need it in the morning to return to airport. Arrived exactly on time. room was clean, all good. Really am baffled by all the negative reviews. As an airport hotel, which is what it is, it was perfect.

Location
HolidayInnDIA, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Hello StRaymond,

I would first like to thank you for your recent stay with us and I was so happy to hear that you had any enjoyable stay. I also want to thank you for taking the time to write a revue. It is the feedback from our guest that keeps us striving for perfection. We look forward to your next visit.

Steamboat Springs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here for the park and fly option and found that the hotel had poor, unreliable and unfriendly shuttle service. There are also few dining options in the area. The rooms were nice and check-in was easy but if your main reason for staying is the ease of having shuttle service than I would suggest staying somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sbpeed
HolidayInnDIA, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Sbpeed,
I would like to thank you for posting comment on your recent stay. Without the feedback of our customers we would not be able to correct the issue that can unfortunately occur from day to day. I was disappointed to hear that you experienced an unfriendly shuttle service. As an airport property our shuttle service is very important to us. I apologize if these issues caused any inconveniences in your travels. I will be working with the shuttle drives to ensure these issue do not happen again.

As a valued guest, your feedback is highly appreciated. We look forward to serving you better on your next future visit to Denver.