“I was very impressed with this Holiday Inn. Although I usually stay at a different brand when I am in the area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #80 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Crystal Lake, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2011

This was one of my first stays in a long time, at a Holiday Inn and my very first one at this property. People were very helpful, rooms were great but the people made the difference. The restaurant on site was NOT good however, in my 3 visits for breakfast and dinner. The breakfast choices were limited and not a healthy menu in the least. When I asked for something other than bacon or ham, they had nothing else. Also, amazingly, no sugar free syrup which seems to be a main item at most places. Hotel great, shuttle service, so-so, restaaurant not good at all.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnDIA, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 8 June 2011
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. In regards to your restaurant comments, I am pleased to let you know that the restaurant has upgraded the menus to offer a greater selection of food options. Come try our oatmeal and fresh fruit selections.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Hotchkiss, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2010

I was very disappointed in this hotel. My family and I have been staying at Holiday Inn's for years and I expected more from this place. I booked two nights through priceline. When I checked-in, the staff was very rude and eating while talking with me. I wasn't even welcomed, they just said, "I need a credit card." Then she only checked me in for one night and had to redo the key. She took a phone call that lasted five minutes while I was unsure if I was finished or not since she wouldn't speak to me. Once I finally got the papers signed and my room key I headed on up. The room was very nice as was the rest of the hotel. My room did not get serviced which was important since I was staying two nights. There were also broken items in the room. It's a very nice hotel but the staff was not great and because of that I will not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank smallfry06
I was very disappointed to hear about the customer service you received here. We strive to provide the absolute best service in the industry. I became the GM at this hotel shortly after your stay. I can ensure you the service you receive under my watch will be top notch! I hope you will come back and give us another try.
Reno, NV
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2010

This is a nice hotel if you need to spend a night before or after traveling through the Denver airport. We "pricelined" it for a mid-week room and got a good rate. The rooms are nice and clean but small in size. The beds are very comfortable.
We ate a very late dinner at the hotel restaurant, the Sporting News Grill - the food and service were OK and the beer list was good. We ate there again for breakfast, and the food and service were terrible. We recommend going somewhere else for breakfast, no matter how hungry you are!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2010

Booked via Hotwire. Nice hotel, not too far from the Airport. Good and quiet rooms, nice and helpful staff.

Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2010

We stayed one night at this airport hotel and they stay was very enjoyable. Hotel was very clean, beds were comfortable, rooms were a good size with standard amenities plus a refrigerator. Front desk staff was very friendly and we received free cookies at check-in.
A very nice restaurant is attached to the hotel with great food and a nice bar area. Would highly recommend this hotel for an overnight stay while flying out of DEN.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Marquette, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2010

I was to stay based on points; they mistakenly charged me. After several months and multiple phone calls, they have never corrected the mistake, nor called me back as promised. The overall service was average, the front deck preoccupied, the rooms average.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank BigRedKennel
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2010

Room was tiny, to say the least. We each had a 26" suitcase; one went on the luggage rack, the other on top of one of the chairs, allowing no room to get by, or room to sit down. There was no tub; instead our room had only a large shower. Tile flooring which surrounded the pool & most of the ground floor became incredibly slippery & dangerous when wet. We were very unhappy with the restaurant, but will review it separately.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple