“I like the park and fly option”

Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport
Ranked #78 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Laramie, Wyoming
“I like the park and fly option”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Park and Fly:
My husband and I stayed at this hotel the night before a flight out. The hotel offers a park and fly option. The parking lot seemed very safe and our car was fine for the several days we were gone. We took the free airport shuttle to the airport and the driver was very nice. The shuttle picks up a other hotels too so make sure you reserve a seat the night before for your flight. We only had to wait about 5min for the shuttle to pick us up once we got back from our trip.

Room: The room they gave us the first time had obviously not been cleaned. There were towels on the floor, unmade beds and trash in the cans. We called the front desk and they made it right by giving us a new room and giving us a discount. These things can happen so I did not dock them too much on my rating. The new room they gave us was very clean. The only downside is that this hotel does not have a closet to hang clothing. I put my clothing that needed to be hung on the desk in the room.

Breakfast: The breakfast area was clean and was restocked often.

Noise: I could hear my neighbors TV for a few minutes when we first got to the room The person turned off the TV and went to bed. This could be a potential problem for a light sleeper. I did not hear any freeway noise even though I stayed on the freeway side.

I would stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank LadyCivilEngineer
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
We really appreciate your comments. We apologize for the inconveniences you were caused, I do want to share that we do have closets and they are the big mirror by the bathroom as you walk in. We do understand that it is not completely obvious. Please come and see us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Two nights here waiting for airline departure to send wife back home.
The hotel and staff were great, room was really nice and the included breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay here again!
I was traveling on a BMW touring motorcycle and they even went as far as allowing me to keep it under the front canopy out of the weather. This was really appreciated!
It is way out in the middle of no where and a long ride into Denver, but they have a shuttle to the airport, restaurants nearby and easy highway access into Denver.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jimmcma
We are so glad that you decided to stay with us even though it was so far out of your way. I was excited to talk with your wife while she was here she really enjoyed the ride. Please come and see us again.
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Very welcoming staff, comfortable rooms and very clean. A highly recommended hotel if using the airport. We had to leave the hotel at 5.00 am to catch our plane but were still able to grab a bite to eat in the breakfast room. A good shuttle bus to airport with helpful driver.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kayak22
Thanks so much for pointing out all of the great things at our hotel. Please come and stay with us again soon.
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Staff very helpful , brk and brk staff great job , rooms clean , GREAT stay ! Job well done from a fellow HOliday inn employee from the Midwest ! Shuttle staff very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again! Loved Colorado!!

• Stayed August 2013
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love Colorado too, we hope you get the chance to come and see us again soon.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The hotel is new and the room was nicely appointed. The staff was very helpful when I expressed concern that the breakfast didn't start until 6:30 AM when the shuttle I reserved was scheduled to leave by suggesting that I could go in early at 6:15 AM to grab a quick bite to eat while the staff was getting the breakfast items ready. I've stayed here before and it's always my choice for a quick getaway to Denver Airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators which can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for letting everyone know about the great amenities we have to offer at our hotel. Please come back and stay again the next time you pass through Denver Airport.
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed one night before our flight home after a 2 week trip to Colorado and the Black Hills. This is so close to the airport and car rental return, that it took us 5 minutes to return the car and 20 minutes to the airport. The hotel is new, as are others in the area. The rooms are very nice, no refrigerator in the room. There are several restaurants in the area. Staff was friendly and we checked in before 2:00. Business center is there to print your boarding passes. We left before breakfast was served.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for letting us know how everything was during your stay with us, I hope the next time you are here you have enough time for breakfast.
houston
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We spend one night here before driving to Vail. I didn't find the staff very friendly, kinda nonchalant. The room was ok. We didn't get much sleep because some idiot kept setting off the fire alarm in the middle of the night. We had to evacuate the building twice and wait outside in the cold until the fire dept declared the building safe. Luckily, I walked to the adjacent Holiday Inn to warm up. They offered me coffee and hot tea, and a place to sit. They were more accomadating the Holiday day inn express. The breakfast was bland but that was expected. I should have stayed at Staybridge like I orginally planned. Location and shuttle to the airport were good.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
We are very sorry that you had to experience the fire alarm. We have to do everything we can to make sure all of the guests are safe in these situations and although it is very loud and annoying the fire department must declare the building safe before it can be shut off. We are so pleased that we were able to accommodate you and help you out in our Holiday Inn. We appreciate your feedback.