“I don't see what's wrong here.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport

Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport
Ranked #74 of 154 Hotels in Denver
“I don't see what's wrong here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

As I business traveler, who is on the road 4 out of 7 days a week this place is nice. A lot of reviews Ive seen are negitive. I have been here for 4 nights in the past 2 weeks and am still satisfied. This hotel is clean, and friendly staffed. I think people that give it a bad review are expecting a trump tower type place at dollar menu prices... I digress ...Stay here if your want a good night sleep!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for being a loyal customer and pointing out the great things about our hotel. We hope you come back and continue to enjoy it.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before an early flight. Standard holiday inn express and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Airport shuttle was on time and delivered us to airport in a timely fashion.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing about your stay. We hope you can come back again.
Orting, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I made my reservation thru Hotwire and when I arrived over an hour later, they still didn't have it. Then come to find out that none of their online reservations were working in their system, as people before me and after me were having the same problem. The 2 guys at the desk - one was new? Wasn't very confident on what to do, and the other was just short and curt with everyone. Apparently it was everybodys fault their system wasn't working. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, shower temp was picky. Parking is a chore. Since this hotel shares a parking lot with the OTHER Holiday Inn (How dumb) - you had to fight for a spot. I think I got the last one.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We apologize for the service you received during your stay at our hotel. We had system issues not allowing reservations to come in so we were taken back and unaware of what to do immediately. Sorry we did not handle it better.
Greenville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Thought this place would be good as I normally stay at HIE's but this one missed the boat. Staff is nice, but not much help. Had internet issues throughout the entire stay and the young lady at the desk (swear she was a high schooler working nights) connected to "tech support" who basically told me to reboot every 20 minutes, Internet is crucial to me when I work on the road. Next morning I discovered that they had not (or very poorly attempted) vacuumed the floor from the last guest as there was cereal on the floor which I stepped on barefoot and gave myself a start. The breakfast is poor at best, the bacon is so greasy that it does not look appetizing at all and the pancakes are small and tough. The coffee maker in the room had a broken foot and not cared to replace it. They have to clean it so they knew. Had already planned to move to another hotel, but the rest of my trip was cancelled so I went home. I will go back to Denver, but not to this hotel.

Room Tip: Did not use room service (if they have it) nor spa (guess they mean fitness room) so no opinion on t...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
We are very sorry that you experienced problems during your stay and we were not able to properly address your concerns. Thank you for letting us know so we can fix them.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I stay at Holiday Inn express' all over the US all year long and this is by far the WORST I've ever stayed at. Customer Service is HORRIBLE, my flight was cancelled then in the morning bumped up, when I came down for shuttle I was told there was nothing they could do for me Even though the driver and shuttle were standing right in front of me. DO NOT STAY HERE. Best Western next door is by far the Better choice!!! Good luck

• Stayed April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
We apologize that you feel like we did not provide you the shuttle service you needed, we are sorry your flight was cancelled and left you stranded at our hotel. We strive to provide the best service to all of our guests, however the shuttle service our hotel provides also provides service to 3 other hotels, which is operated on a strict schedule, we had you scheduled to go out at the time that you requested when you checked in. It is an unfortunate circumstance that the airline changed your new flight without enough notice to react, but because you did not have enough notice you came down to catch a shuttle that had already left, had we taken you right then we would have caused 3 other hotels of guests to miss their scheduled shuttle. We do everything we can to help everyone, but unfortunately sometimes situations are out of our control.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Mark at the front desk, who was very professional and took care of all my needs, was grossly overwhelmed. I called 4 times from the airport, being put on hold 3 times and got no answer on the fourth. After figuring out that there is no specific shuttle for the hotel, but there is a van that says "Tower Road Hotels" I was on my way. Upon arrival, Mark was doing the best he could be with the phone ringing off the hook and several guests in line (he was alone at the front desk). According to the sign, Marisa was the manager on duty…ok. Post check in, all was well.
I recommend a rental car if staying here. There are no stores or shopping centers within 2 to 3 miles of the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are fairly quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at, we have a great hotel and a great team. We apologize as we do sometimes get busier than expected thanks for mentioning a job well done busy or not.
Temple, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Love the convenience of leaving our car there during our trip out. Shuttle service is friendly and prompt. Appreciated that they start serving basic breakfast items at 4am- we had a 6am flight to catch. Rooms were ok, need a few minor repairs in room, and housekeeping could pay more attention to details. Did not "wow" me. Will return because of convenience of shuttle.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know where we can make changes. Thank you for staying with us.