“Great customer service and comfy beds!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton
Ranked #19 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Gypsum, CO
“Great customer service and comfy beds!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I haven't stayed at an Embassy Suites in years and I'm really impressed with this place! We came down from the mountains to stay here for the Dave Matthews concert at Dick's Sporting Good Park this past weekend. We love the room remodel to a modern look. The beds were very comfortable and it is very convenient to have the mini kitchen to include a bar top and sink. The flat screens in the bedroom are surprisingly big as well. I can't say enough about how accommodating this hotel was for all of the Dave Matthews concert goers. They ran shuttles non-stop to the concert and back all night. Also, the restaurant and bar area is usually closed at 11pm, but they stayed open very late so we could all come back to the hotel and have food and drinks after the concert. This was very much appreciated and unexpected. The made to order breakfast in the morning was the best "free" breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. Omelette station was quick and delicious! As soon as the line started to get long, the chef called for help and another chef showed up right away. I stay in hotels near the Denver airport just about every time I fly in and out since we live so far up in the mountains. This is where I will stay in the future for sure! I work in Human Resource for a hotel in the Colorado resort area and I am truly impressed with the staff here...keep it up!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
WOW! Thank you for the excellent and very detailed review on our hotel! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Our complimentary evening reception and breakfast are always a big hit with our guests! I am glad you loved our breakfast and I We do have a tremendous location with Dicks Sporting Goods Park and the highway access you can get anywhere in the metro area within 20 minutes. Come back and see us real soon! And starting next month we are renovating the Atrium courtyard and all the public space and we have more exciting things to come! With warm regards, Greg McKenna Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Korean first
Chestertown, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

First time at this hotel and found it to be absolutely beautiful. Other guests told us there had been a major renovation recently. Wonderful bed linens and luscious pillows. So plump and fresh. Free WiFi which isn't always available at other Embassy Suites. Friendly and informed front desk staff. Wonderful!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate the very nice review you gave us on your recent stay and THANK YOU! We do have an awesome staff who do try to show off their Colorado hospitality. I hope you will stay with us again soon! Sincerely Greg McKenna Manager
Eugene, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Have stayed at an Embassy Suite in the past, I am always impressed with their attention to their customer's comfort. After a long day of travel it is nice to have place to relax and unwind at the evening reception and the breakfast offered is wonderful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

What a great review on our hotel! We are glad we were 'home' for you and your in Denver. I love our brand too...when we get away and have the choice of staying at any of the Hilton hotels; Embassy Suites is always our #1 choice to stay. We are spoiled with the two room suite, the complimentary bountiful breakfast and two hours of free drinks. Where else can you get that- Please let me know the next time your in the hotel so I can say hello-Greg McKenna Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

This hotel is in an older part of town and is an older hotel. But the service is excellent. The staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was amazing. Pancakes and made to order omelets. And an open bar and snacks every evening. Really nice.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you comment on how helpful and accommodating our staff was. Our breakfast is amazing! Our guests have the option of going through the buffet and selecitng items they want or having eggs cooked to order. I hope you were able to enjoy our complimentary evening reception as well! Come back and see us!
Greg McKenna- Manager
Canon City, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

We have stayed here many times for the AVA Nationals in Denver, and have always loved this place. However, they have upgraded? to new, modern furnishings, and there are no drapes/curtains/blinds in the living room area, which really interfered with our privacy and our sleep. The décor is cold and unwelcoming, but the staff was fabulous. The NICEST people work here, and their courtesy and helpfulness is unmatched.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

First I'd like to thank you for staying with us recently. I also appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay. We just finished renovating the suites and are waiting on custom blinds for the parlors I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will visit us again soon when we have finished the total renovation.

Best Regards Greg McKenna Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

stayed for 3 nights with my family in 2 suites. first suite was overlooking the hotel refrigerator and was noisy all night. Overall the rooms are confortable, yet the furniture is outdated. Pillows are exttreemly soft and I had to call houskeeping to request firmer ones. Rooms are clean and the breakfast is very good. I would stay in that hotel again

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you for the review on your recent stay with us. I was a little saddened to hear your stay didn't start out that great but improved. Were hoping the Hilton standard change on the pillows I'm like you and I need a firm pillow We hope to see you again soon and next time and if you let me know when your coming I will make sure we have some firm pillows for you! Best Regards Greg McKenna
Towson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

This hotel offers a lot more for the same rate that other hotels with less perks charge. The two room suite set up makes the sleeping area very quiet. Bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was top-notch--more options and better quality than I have ever seen with a complimentary breakfast. Shuttle option made it easy to get in from the airport and get close to downtown.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple