Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton
US$388
US$240
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$125
US$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$108
Hyatt.com
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$175
Travelocity
US$197
1,135 results
All reviewsindustrial areamade to order breakfastevening receptiondenver stapletonmanagers receptionhappy hourbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastliving roomgreat place to staybreakfast was excellentvery nice stayomeletshuttle serviceup to datethe breakfast areaclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed at Embassy Suites for a soccer tournament recently and requested a corner suite since my husband and our three daughters were sharing the room. It was a perfect fit...four 'women' and a gentleman in one room can be a bit tight for one night...we stayed three. We always had plenty of towels and the sleeping arrangements were comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Before you book this be aware that you are straying in a pet friendly hotel. And they do not keep non pet rooms seperate. We were kept awake two nights in a row by a whining dog in the next room. Despite two calls to the front desk the dog continued to whine for hours on end. If you book ask to make sure they keep you away from pet rooms!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank MnhuskerMom
GregMckenna, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments. Our property has been a pet friendly hotel for a number of years with much success. When we have encountered minor problems with a pet, the owners have always been very responsive to the needs of the hotel and our other guests. From your comments, the issue was the lack of response from our team, more so than the lonely dog. We have had some pointed discussions with our front office team about the importance of immediate responses to guest needs and concerns. Simply listening to a problem is not enough, action must be taken to find a solution to that problem. Please accept our apology for failing to meet or exceed your needs during your time with us.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

All in all, I was very pleased with our decision to stay here. We have family in the Stapleton area, and usually stay at one of the hotels on Quebec. But the "new" Central Park road has made it easier to consider properties to the east.

From a noise standpoint, the "suite" aspect really saves this place. Otherwise, the noise from the atrium would be a real problem. While in the outer room of the suite, the atrium noise is very noticeable. But when you move to the bedroom and close the door, it's not an issue at all. The room itself was in fine shape with no problems. Well, aside from the smoke detector, which has a light that provides the room an amber glow. (Note to people who build hotels. The darker a room is, the easier it is to sleep. Pick the smoke detector without a light.)

The only service gripe I had is that at about 4:30 in the afternoon, someone knocked on the door, announced "Housekeeping" and immediately unlocked and began opening the room door before I could respond. Since the room had already been made, I'm not sure why they were coming around. If I had been expecting a visitor, I certainly wouldn't have jumped in the shower! Towel around my waist, I was able to dash to the door and keep her from opening it all the way. Guess that'll teach me to leave the "do not disturb" sign on the door at all times.

Very good location just off I-70. I didn't partake in the free evening receptions, but they drew nice crowds.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Embassy Suites is one of my favorite brands within the Hilton family. This property is in the middle of the industrial belt just outside Denver, so if you don't have business here, choose a different property. Don't get me wrong, the property is a traditional Embassy Suites, if you stayed at a good one before this one will be just like it but it is located in an industrial area so don't come here on vacation. I was working near by so it was perfectly located for me. The rooms are typical for this brand, large and comfortable, the beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is the best of any hotel that includes the breakfast in their room price. It is hot, and a la carte! All Embassy Suites have a large atrium that is closed with glass skylights. This property is not different but when we were hit by a nearby Tornado I doubted the wisdom of been on the top floor. The hotel manager confessed to me that he was concern too but the glass held up and we were very safe inside our room. A great stay at another Hilton branded property!

Room Tip: Don't choose the top floor if you are bother by the noise of rain, it can get loud. Lower floors are noisy in the morning when the breakfast crow gets going.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Wonderful evening reception, great wait staff. Clean rooms. Good dine in food. Hotel staff was pleasant. The breakfast dining area was large, we were not cramped. I liked the closed off "den" portion of the room. It added more privacy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business