“OUTSTANDING!!”

Ranked #17 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Littleton, Massachusetts
“OUTSTANDING!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I must say that this Embassy really has out done itself. Rooms were beyond clean!! Front desk staff at check in made me and my friends feel so welcome as people. You wouldn't have been able to tell I was a Hilton employee and I really appreciate the staff treating me and my friends as they would anyone else. Ali (black hair/bangs) in suite service was a real joy through out my entire stay. She has a great attitude! As I came in late I asked her what time suite service went to she said "at 11 but you can still call I'd be more then glad to help you don't worry about it", and that's exactly what I did! she always gave me a hello and a friendly smile when I saw her. I wish I got to thank her in person before I left! Overall this hotel surpassed my expectations. I know where ill be staying my next trip to Denver.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Ed. D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
I will make sure that Ali hears about the compliments on her service and attitude. She does an exceptional job for us and we are fortunate to have her as part of our team. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments with us...it is truly appreciated.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

First, this hotel is not close to anything (food, nightlife, everyday conveniences, etc.) which conflicts with their marketing, it is located at the entrance to an industrial park outside of town. I had our company travel agency reserve a room here for a business trip and after realizing the poor location, I called and canceled the room. A month later the room charge appears on my credit card, I call the hotel and they have no record of my cancellation even with the employee's name that took the call, of which I kept as a reference. I since disputed the charge with my bank and the hotel refuses to issue a credit for the room. It was a waste of time reserving the room and the room continues to waste my time in attempting to avoid being taken for $140 by the people here. Of which I've found out also change very frequently. Take my advice listed in the subject line, DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank John T
Ed. D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you are experiencing regarding the billing issue from our hotel. I am not aware of the problem, but I am sure it could be cleared up after more direct communication. I apologize for any misunderstanding that has taken place thus far.

It also appears our location was not convenient for your business purpose. However, I would like to point out that our marketing efforts do not conflict with our location. We are ten minutes from Downtown Denver, and a mile from the Northfield Shopping/Entertainment district. For guests who do not have transportation, we provide shuttle service to Northfield on a regular basis. Located in Northfields are Bass World Pro Store, Macy's, and many other convenient stores. Restaurants include Texas de'Brazil, Bar Louie, Olive Garden, La Sandia, Ling & Louie's, Toby Keith's Bar & Grill, Jim & Nick's, Casey's Irish Pub, Berkshire's; Red Lobster, plus many more smaller locations. I will make sure our team communicates this information better in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us...take care.
Lakeville, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I came to Denver to visit my son and to go to a couple of Rocky baseball games with him. The hotel has a great shuttle service to and from the airport, which is a huge plus. Great morning breakfast and nice evening cocktail hour, that adds to the overall value of the hotel. Super location to downtown Denver.

Hotel was clean, service for the most part was great (except for cranky bartender).

I definetely will return for future stays and would recommend to others.

Room Tip: All rooms are open to the atrium. Elevators are slow, so for a full-house, recommend getting a room...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
It is always great to hear from our guests, and we truly appreciate your kind remarks. Yes, the elevators are a bit slow, but we like to think it gives you a few minutes of quiet time to enjoy the view of our atrium. Seriously, we are discussing this issue with our elevator company, and hope to see improvements soon. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel.
Moorhead, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Let me start out by saying the staff at this hotel is outstanding. Very friendly and very professional. Brian was the manager we worked on with our room problems and he is first rate all the way. The wait staff is very pleasant and appropriately attentive. Not smothering you, but not taking too long to come back to your table and see how things are going.

Most of our criticisms center around the facility design and setup. When we arrived, our room appeared to have not been finished in the remodel. There was a cover missing from the light, the floor lamp was missing a foot, light switches are not in logical places and the living area did not have a table. Trim was not finished off. There was a lack of attention to detail that is not consistent with the Embassy Suites brand. We have stayed at other Embassy Suites for less money and newer facilities. The breakfast is not set up in a logical fashion. Don't put the cream cheese across the room from the bagels. Yes, it must be refrigerated but figure that out. Also, please keep cups by the soda machine throughout the day. It's all about attention to details. Some of us want just fruit for breakfast but don't want to budge the line to get at it.

We ordered a pizza the first night and had to send it back and then it still was raw in the center of the crust. This is not so much a problem with the cooks but with the temperature of the ovens.

In summary, we will not stay at this Embassy again as it does not measure up to the brand as the other Embassy locations do. Also, the price is not on par with the quality. Sorry.

The staff is great, the facility is not worth the money.

Room Tip: Do NOT choose a corner suite. They are not up to par.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ed. D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
First, thank you so much for the kind things you said about our team. They work hard to provide good service to all of our guests daily.

We also appreciate your criticism of the hotel as it is structured as well as the physical layout. We are constantly fine-tuning each area of the hotel, and your comments assist us in making our building better. Over the past several months our hotel has undergone extensive renovations, in the effort to update the facility plus to make it better for our customer. We still have some more issues to tackle, as the project is on going. Knowing that every hotel is not right for all guests, we are proud of the product as it stands today, and will continue to make improvements. I am glad to hear that you will remain an Embassy customer going forward, and hope that at some point we may have the pleasure of serving you again.
San Clemente, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Noisy breakfast preparation echoes through the whole hotel . Don't be to close to elevator it rings at every floor and you can hear in room , pool area stinks and lighting in the room was very bad. Staff was very polite & helpful and the best thing about this hotel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ed. D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
A key to success is the ability to learn from mistakes. We view each criticism of our hotel with the utmost of seriousness, and every mistake is reviewed with our entire team. We strive to improve our product and service after each such failure. Please accept our apology for missing the mark during your stay.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We are currently here at the Hotel as we are here for the Lacrosse World Championships which start on Thursday 10th July. The suite is excellent, nice to sit in our own lounge to watch TV. Can have friends around and not have to sit on beds. The bed is the most comfortable we have slept in since we have been in USA, (3 weeks travelling)The staff have been very welcoming and everyone is always smiling. It is a happy hotel. We chose this one as it is close to the ground for the Lacrosse. The breakfast and Managers cocktails at night are excellent. If we ever come to Denver again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Ed. D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thanks for sharing your comments on our hotel, especially about our team. We have looked forward to the Lacrosse tournament and the many people it is bringing to our community as well as our hotel. Let us know if we can be of any assistance during the rest of your stay.
pueblo west, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Very clean and wonderful hotel. Nice to sit in common area and visit. Pizza is amazing and a great price point too. All menu food is great. No need to eat out! Cheaper and better food served right to you! Pool is open 24 hrs. so those times when you have a late game, kids will still be able to enjoy a swim.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Ed. D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Stapleton, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Great to read about your experience in our hotel. I easily relate to your comments having been part of many sports weekends with my kids. Thanks for taking a moment let us know how we did, and we hope you have an enjoyable 4th!