“Fun evening”
Review of Second Home Kitchen & Bar - CLOSED

Second Home Kitchen & Bar
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st and Clayton Lane
Description: Second Home offers honest food accompanied by an abundant selection of micro-brewed beers and international wines, in a warm and sophisticated setting. All of this comes without pretense and with all the comforts of a grand, mountain retreat. Second Home is a nod to well-appointed coziness. With one arm around modern comfort food and the other out-stretched around a warm, ambient, fire-lit setting. We look forward to your visit!
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect of this restaurant in the Marriott Hotel but we were pleasantly surprised! Great service, food, and ambiance.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

If you like craft cocktails, great food, cool atmosphere and great service...Second Home is the place for you. The staff, especially the bartender and star Nicole, make some of the coolest modern and old school cocktails out there! I had the best Sazerac Cocktail outside of the Sazerac bar in NOLA. In the JW Marriott, which is awesome as well, Second Home makes great breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks! They do the room service too, its great!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I eat at Second Home on a regular basis, usually for business, and generally have a decent experience. When a salad I ordered had been changed a bit from the menu description, I thought maybe I ordered the wrong item. When I asked, politely, I was told that the ingredients had changed. I left it at that, however the "manager" came over and argued with me! (at a business lunch no less) They kindly took the salad off the bill, but the server then seemed to avoid our table. It was a disappointing experience, especially for a regular customer!

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I just had one of the best meals in a long time and it was a bonus that it was vegetarian. I don't follow a vegetarian diet strictly but I enjoy having the option. The Sweet Potato 3 ways was amazing! The service was as good as the food. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We were turned away from the main dining area because they have Sunday pj brunch were local neighbors come in and stay for hours with their children. This is a nice feature for locals, in any city, however if you are a paying guest of the hotel there should be some concessions for them.