“Great fun!”
Review of Second Home Kitchen & Bar - CLOSED

Second Home Kitchen & Bar
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st and Clayton Lane
Description: Second Home offers honest food accompanied by an abundant selection of micro-brewed beers and international wines, in a warm and sophisticated setting. All of this comes without pretense and with all the comforts of a grand, mountain retreat. Second Home is a nod to well-appointed coziness. With one arm around modern comfort food and the other out-stretched around a warm, ambient, fire-lit setting. We look forward to your visit!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Fabulous atmosphere and food!!! The patio is sooo relaxing! Loved our stay at JW Marriot, Denver
Cherry Creek. Would advise anyone wanting a beautiful place to stay to give this your highest consideration!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Get the tater tots. I know, kid food, but you won't regret it. I had the kale salad and it was right on the mark. All of us were very satisfied. Staff were quick and professional. There is a back area with curtains to make an intimate room, however, the sunlight and the outside area are nice.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The salmon on spinach that I had was delicious. The service was gracious. We were meeting with friends with whom we had not visited for a few years so we were grateful that they did not rush us along. We were allowed to drink and dawdle at our leisure. The service was excellent and the food was satisfying. My husband and I shared an apple pie alamode and our guest couple shared a creme brûlée which was rather tiny, but they said it was good. The next night my husband and I sat at the bar for a nightcap. We were staying there in the hotel and it was convenient to everything.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

The food here is delish and the service was great! We did have a little hiccup with our appetizer not being delivered to us so we opted to have dessert instead. I can't wait to eat here again. The bar is a crazy place on a Saturday night and took forever to get a drink.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

When my server diplomatically hinted that my choice of the artichoke and goat cheese cannelloni might not be the best choice, I should have listened. The béchamel sauce was bland, heavy and floury so I'd definitely stay away from pasta. Meat dishes ordered by my dining partners looked tasty, though. Restaurant ambiance was pleasant and complimentary valet parking was a plus.