“Very clean”

Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #17 of 259 things to do in Denver
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went to the convention center for Comic Con, it was clean only bad thing is I couldn't get any reception on my phone but we had a blast!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was really happy with the service and size of the facility. I was there for the launch of the Fall '14 clothing collection of the company that I represent. Me and 3500 of my best friends I should add! Full scale fashion show, break out classroom activities as well as breakfasts and lunches. All employees of the convention center were professional and courteous.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Been here several times for various events. Huge spaces, clean restrooms, building well maintained. I always enjoy coming here for shows.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Had to stop for a bear hug.. The kids wanted to play on it longer! Very cool! Nice area of the city too.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great venue for a conference, but don't ever buy any food or drink there! A bottle of water costs $4!! Can you believe it? Make sure you get your refreshments elsewhere. Otherwise, nothing but good things to say. Great staff, very clean, excellent location.