“O'Fallon Park is beautiful”

Denver Mountain Parks
Book In Advance
More Info
US$55.00*
and up
Denver Mountain Parks with Optional Denver City Tour
Ranked #28 of 257 things to do in Denver
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I went up to O'Fallon Park for a hike, not knowing exactly what to expect. The park is very underdeveloped (a good thing!) with small parking areas, a little bit of picnicking at the parking areas, and then a good network of trails. You can hike or ride in a number of different types of ecosystems ranging from dense forest, to sparse forest to high meadows. There are some very nice vistas to the west from in the park.

When I was there, there were very few people using the park and I only ran into a couple of people in about a 6 hour visit. You did feel like you were really away from it all.

4  Thank MileHighJacket

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We always go to one city park or another when we visit Denver. More than a Mile High City, it is a Mile High City of nice, clean parks for walking and other activities.

1  Thank basquel
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Happened to be in Denver over weekend and wanted to make a visit to Rockies Mountains national park. However I could not make as park was closed and settled for this tour with Greyline.

The Redrocks mountain park is good and amphitheatre is awesome over there. The drive from here to Buffalo Bills museum is good, though there is not much to do at the end location. Overall a good half day tour and good sightseeing.

2  Thank agrabhay
Reviewed 25 September 2013

That's a theoretical review of the parks because I couldn't go. I was there the week of the Colorado floods and the roads were all closed. Oh well, maybe next time.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Most people go to Colorado to see snow and mountains. I have to say that Denver is beautiful during any time of year! My husband and I have visited Colorado during both seasons and now we are thinking about moving out there as a retirement plan!

1  Thank Sarah K