“Good brews, good time.”

Historical Lower Downtown Denver Beer Tour
Ranked #2 of 72 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Get out into one of Denver's 300 days of sunshine and head to the Historical Lower Downtown (LoDo) District of Denver. Learn how beer has obtained such a strong foothold in our state and discover for yourself why Denver has earned for itself the nickname "Napa Valley of Craft Beer." Tours last between 2-3 hours so prepare to hang out with a local beer aficionado and see if you have what it takes to stand up to our beer. During the 4 stops on our tour you will try 10 different beers, go behind the scenes to learn brewing process, visit a brewpub that began a nationwide franchise, drink in the brewery founded by the governor, and hang out in the best craft beer bar in Denver. Our tour guides drink with the best so ask them any questions you may have. All challenges accepted! Book now to secure your spot; if the tour is full please call our contact phone number to see if we can add you in. Don't miss out on Denver's gateway to craft beer!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Did a Friday afternoon tour with Paul. He was really knowledgable and did a great job of interacting with the group, and getting us to interact with each other.
We visited Rock Bottom, Wynkoop, Falling Rock, and Breckenridge, where we tasted a total of 10 beers (plus a few extras).
Overall, a great activity and a great way to spend my last night in Denver.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I went with some buddies, half of who were totally new to Denver and half of whom were more familiar with the downtown brew scene. We all equally had a great time and felt like we got some really good bang for our buck. I think our guide Bryce said he had to take a beer test for the job, it sure showed and made it more interesting for the beer snobs amongst us!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Bryce, our guide, was fantastic. He was incredibly knowledgeable and also has a great sense of humor. Looking forward to the next tour!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

First of all I hate that word but it was the first thing that came to mind when I try to describe the tour. My husband and I (ages 30 and 31) were in town for a work conference. We took the tour on Saturday with Bryce and it far exceeded our expectations. We learned a lot about different types of beer and I don't think there was a question he could not answer. He was full of great information about the city of Denver and shared the right amount without getting boring. The breweries we visited were a lot of fun and had a large variety of beers to sample. He did a great job selecting different types so we could taste many. There was by no means a shortage of beer at any time :)

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I went on the microbrew tour in Denver while visiting my sister. Bryce was our tour guide and he was awesome. He knows a lot about beer and made the tour very fun and interesting. Definitely recommend it!