“Super clever and fun way to see the city!!”

Denver Inside and Out
Ranked #6 of 39 Fun & Games in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As of January, 1st 2016 Denver Inside and Out is excited to be exclusively offering an Urban Adventure Scavenger Hunt that can be completed in approximately 2 hours at a leisurely pace. The cost is $29.95 and can be shared with as many people as you like.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband, five year old son, and I did this tour on our recent vacation to Denver. It was one of the high points of our week! My son actually picked the tour when I told him what our options were. He was super excited about it and I was a bit concerned it would be over his head. While it was slightly over his head he did LOVE it and loved how excited all of us were to go from stop to stop.

The tour is run so well and all if the "players" involved are on their A game. From the moment we started the tour I was excited about each and every clue we received. We found ourselves working with another family and enjoying their company very much.

The greatest thing is that we were able to see all of downtown Denver. I wished we had the opportunity to do the tour earlier in our trip so we could spend more time downtown exploring.

If you get the chance, do this tour! You won't regret it - I promise!!

2  Thank sandra1020

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My sister and I did a short trip to Denver. We didn't have a lot of time but wanted to feel like we'd seen Denver. I got onto trip advisor and found this scavenger hunt/tour. I am so glad I did. What a way to see Denver. You get to see the sights and learn a part of history. It was great to get out of the car and walk. Since we had to figure out some of the clues we even talked to the locals. It was a fun and great way to see Denver.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Denver Inside and Out tour tells a true Denver caper with many twists and turns in history as well as in the city. I have done this tour twice because I enjoyed it so much. This is a different and entertaining event for all. This was the perfect event for a company party to celebrate 12 years in business.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I've lived in Denver for over three years and my parents were visiting from out of town. I wanted to get outside and see downtown while learning more about the city. The Denver Inside and Out tour was just that and more. We were able to work with a group of three other tour-goers in seeking out landmarks and solving riddles associated with a robbery from the 1920's. Throughout the trip we were treated with interesting facts, cool landmarks, and hilarious actors to guide us along the way. All-in-all, this tour was great and highly recommended for anyone, Denver natives included.

1  Thank Todd B