“Excellent Location”
Denver Museum of Art
State Capital
New Year Fireworks from Brooks Tower
Broncos Stadium
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Warringto...
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed 4 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The Towers are in an excellent location. We walked to everything in Denver. No need for car. Bring your own hair dryer as none are provided. The furniture and carpet are a bit worn, but we did not spend a lot of time in the condo. The owner/manger was very nice and it was easy to make reservations. We would stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: condo needs an update to carpet, furniture, and toilets
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lansdale
Reviewed 14 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
People with disabilities Older travelers
Unincorporated Green Garden
Reviewed 13 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
nnav99
Cincinnati, Ohio
“bait and switch”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

My first comment is my concern about a prior tripadvisor review that was removed from this review site. I noticed it when I was looking at options in March but its gone now. It was a negative review- I should have paid more attention to it. Since it seemed like only one negative review I didn't give it much credibility-now there should be two negative reviews.
I contacted the mgr of BrooksTower apts thru Tripadvisor in Mar and asked specific questions about the location and accommodations. I was reassured by the mgr on the info that was important to us-a west side unit with 2 beds in the 2nd bedroom. He was quite the salesman and assigned us to 29c-a unit that met our specific request. I made the reservation for a 1 wk stay and paid the deposit as requested on the dates noted in the agreement-all those receipts are noted for unit 29C . I spoke to the mgr at least 2 more times before our trip in July-both conversations were pleasant and included continual assurances the unit would be ideal for our needs. The day before our departure I recd an email that our unit assignment had been changed to unit 33J-I immediately called the mgr. It took 3 calls/messages before I was able to talk to him at which point he downplayed the change. It was a unit facing directly east and had 1 bed in each bedroom. After I told him he was wrong and needed to do something to improve the situation he told me he was just taking care of business.
We never saw 29c and can't say how it was furnished or how the electronics there worked; Unit 33J where we were has only the most basic furnishings-and while we were there the satellite TV and wi-fi didn't work until the day before we were leaving. When the mgr was aware of this he could not be located and sent a local resident to allow us to use a different unit for TV/wireless-totally inconvenient.
Finally, the day before we were departing the mgr contacted me-the wifi was working but still not the TV. In that conversation even he mentioned a lot had gone wrong and he would call to make "economic adjustment". I called him 3x over the next 2 days to work out that adjustment-but he never returned my calls. Ultimately I contacted my credit card co and charged back 1/2 of the total cost, meaning the last payment was credited back to me.
The rest of the property was old and needed updating but was clean. As the ad indicates this apt is cheaper than the nearby Marriott hotel-that's because you get so much more in terms of customer service and accommodations at a Marriott.
I wouldn't recomment this rental to anyone-

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: the very poor customer service on the part of the leasing mgr
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
California
Reviewed 28 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$3,750
/ Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing