“Easily the Best Pho in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho 95

Pho 95
Ranked #187 of 2,986 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Easily the Best Pho in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

I eat a lot of Vietnamese food and Pho and I have tried many restaurants in Denver and I can positively say that this is the best I've found. They use the highest quality ingredients and give huge portions at a really good price. They just moved to their new location and I thought it would be bigger since the restaurant was so crowded in it's last location. But it is still crowded. The word is out, people know that this is the spot to come eat good Vietnamese food. I would prefer a better atmosphere but the food more than makes up for it.

• Visited December 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
“One of the best Pho I have ever had. Huge portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

This is the second time I visited Denver, and the second time I ate here. I heard of great reviews of this place, and wanted to enjoy a nice bowl of pho in a cold night after a victorious Broncos game. I am from L.A., where we have a large Vietnamese population. Aside from home made pho from my friend's mother's recipe, this is one of the tastiest bowls of Pho I ,have ever eaten. It is by far the largest portion given to me that was not a pho challenge. The soup is just right, noodles are fresh, soft and the soup flavor blends into it for a great flavor. The meat portions were huge as well, and I couldn't finish it. Be warned, we went here and they relocated down the street. I actually don't know of the new address number, but their old building has a sign to direct you to the new place. Oh yeah, this place has a drive through. It's the first time I have ever seen that.

• Visited November 2012
Kingsport, TN
“Good pho, atmosphere is not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

We liked the pho and spring rolls (the filet mignon option was great), but the restaurant is extremely crowded, noisy, and in a sketchy location. We visited at about 2PM on a Saturday, were seated immediately and served quickly as well. We kind of wanted to eat and get out of there because of the noise and general chaos. Not a place to sit and enjoy a leisurely relaxing meal.

• Visited September 2012
Georgia
“Excellent food, slow service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

We visited this restaurant in the afternoon, and it was still packed. We're guessing the service was slow because the placed was jammed. We had to get our own dinnerware and ask the server for our drinks a few times, but the food was just so good and we were still impressed. We ordered the rare steak and brisket pho, a meatball pho, and a combo bun. All of the food was delicious and hit the spot. We'll be back again!

Visited August 2012
Kansas City, MO
“Pho 95 is excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

Just had lunch here today and it was quite excellent. The spring rolls have shrimp AND a slice of pork, which make them even better. The Vietnamese egg rolls are also very good. All of us had Pho and enjoyed it. The portions are large. The large Pho is enormous so if you are hungry I recommend the medium. It was very busy on a Saturday lunch so come early!

• Visited July 2012