“Great pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Portland, Oregon
“Great pho!”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This was some of the best pho I have had. The place was very busy, but the service was quick and accommodating. I will definitely eat here again next time I am in Denver.

• Visited March 2013

Redmond, Washington
“Great find!”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Very good pho. We got here early for lunch. By the time we left the restaurant was packed. Reasonable prices! Good service. Will definitely return when we're in town.

Visited April 2013
Lakewood, Colorado
“I've eaten pho in many places & this pho is best taste & best value!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

I stopped for a bowl of pho for breakfast & ordered a large bowl of rare beef & well done brisket - it was delicious! Never had better! Also it was so huge I took half home. Waiter told me the broth was made from scratch - no instant soup mix laden with MSG. At $7.25 it was best value in Denver that I'm aware of! They open at 8:30 am so if you crave pho for breakfast, head on over!

Grand Junction
“Pretty good, but have had better”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

We has a Pho soup and a noodle bowl. Both were good, but not amazing. The noodle bowl was not warm enough. Overall, good experience and would go back again if we are in the area (we live out of town).

Santa Barbara, California
“GO HERE!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Obssesed with this place. We came back the next day. We stuck with the Chicken Pho which is delicious, but the nearby diners seemed to rave about there meals as well. We started with the shrimp and pork spring rolls. I have only had spring rolls one other time in my life and did not like it much, but gave it another chance here and boy am i glad that i did so. Great atmosphere - elegant yet casual - and the service is great! The sitting area is kind of close so you hear others convos, but everyone is in there own world and loving the food you dont really seem to notice. They have a full bar as well. This place seems to be very popular!!! highly recommend it.