“if you like Pho”

Pho 95
Ranked #242 of 3,137 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 September 2013

If you like Vietnamese/Pho this is a nice place where you are quickly seated that has good pho and springrolls. Like most Pho houses lots of food for not alot of money. Definitely would go back

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My girlfriend and I went for lunch and the staff was friendly. We didn't have to wait long for our food. We had egg rolls for an appetizer, smoothies and the small portion of chicken pho which was plenty. My friend never had tried pho so this was an experience for her and she liked it also. The only issue I had was when we were finished we weren't sure if they were supposed to bring the ticket or if we just go up to the register to pay, but now we know you just go to the register to pay when you're finished.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We had the veggie pho with veggie broth. Not like any pho I've eaten in Vietnam, but incredibly delicious!!! The restaurant is spotlessly clean and the service was good. Will definitely go again...soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great Vietnamese food. Noodle bowl is the specialty and I have tried many but I think the best is the pork. Can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was on a summer family vacation. We visited 3 national parks and didn't have any Vietnamese food for 10-days! We were definitely going through some withdraws and craved some Pho. We Googled and found Pho 95 had excellent rating, so we gave it a try.

This location was on the corner of 1401 S Federal Blvd Denver, CO 80219. You can't miss it because it's the corner building. The restaurant had a FREAKING DRIVE-THRU for a Pho store. This was the first time I ever seen a drive-thru at a Pho store. It was funny because there were actual cars in the drive-thru lane ordering food.

The food was very good. The portions are insane. I'm from Texas and I thought we had insane portions. The large Pho in this place could literally feed a family of 4. I had Pho. My wife had Bun Thi Nung (Rice Noodle with Bar-B-Que pork) and my son had Com Thit Nung (Rice with Bar-B-Que pork). None of us finished our food. We even had some left overs to take back to the hotel. Everything was very tasty and authentic. We were not disappointed. You know the food is good when you have food coma.

I also ordered the che dau sanh (yellow bean dessert). I have to say this was one of the best che dau sanh I've eaten.