“AMAZING!!”

Denver Brews Cruise
Ranked #8 of 69 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Denver Brews Cruise is a mobile craft brewery tour business specializing in the personal touch utilizing the awesome relationships built on trust with all the breweries on the Denver Brews Cruise docket! Tours visit 3 breweries with "Beer 101" facility tour on 1st stop, and brief facility tours at 2nd and 3rd stop. Generous amount of beer samples provided by the tour for $55 per person. Tours are approximately 4 hours long. Visit our website and click on the "Book It" button on upper right side of page. Choose the desired date and time, enter info and you will be Cruisin' for a Brewsin' !
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

It was mine and my best friends birthday, when we got on the bus there was a birthday banner hung for us!! Not only was that awesome, but I dont drink, but I think i had as much, if not more fun then the rest of the party!! Super great experience to check out awesome breweries!!!

Visited April 2013

Anywhere, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An Absolutely Phenomenal Experience”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Based off of the strong reviews online, I recently booked the Denver Brews Cruise for me and my friends when we were in town. I can't recommend the experience enough. Brent is a tremendous, down to earth guy that truly loves his craft (get it?). He was personable, hands-on and extremely patient when we asked him questions about the brewing process and beer in general. The breweries themselves were all delicious and it was definitely an experience to remember. Thanks, Brent!

Visited May 2013
“Great introduction to the city”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Knowledgeable, friendly, with generous tastings. Def would recommended! Got to see bigger breweries as well as start ups. Presented the process as a true artform. Learned a ton.
Mike & Jess

Visited May 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Denver Brews Crews”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

On March 20th my friends from Philly came to Denver, we have an fantastic time on the Brews Crews with Brent. He is very knowledgeable and a funny guy. The Tour format he has setup for you is perfect, at the end You end up in the heart of downtown Denver and in just enough time to go to the many great nightclubs and restaurants. The brewery samples are generous, the food at Pints Pub was great too! Great for Tourists and Locals! Parking was $4 or 5. Eat before you go...

Visited March 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best time I've ever had in Denver”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Brent is the man! We had a last minute trip booked to Denver & was searching for something fun & found Denver Brews Cruise, initially they were booked for Friday night but Brent called me as soon as he had a cancellation & got my girlfriend & I on the van. As with anything to do with craft brew, it seems like there are always plenty of cool folks around, definitely the case with this tour. I think this tour is definitely underpriced for all that you get, if you're into craft brew or beer in general definitely sign up!

Visited April 2013