“Great beer, knowledge and times!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Denver Brews Cruise
Ranked #7 of 69 Food & Drink in Denver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Denver Brews Cruise is a mobile craft brewery tour business specializing in the personal touch utilizing the awesome relationships built on trust with all the breweries on the Denver Brews Cruise docket! Tours visit 3 breweries with "Beer 101" facility tour on 1st stop, and brief facility tours at 2nd and 3rd stop. Generous amount of beer samples provided by the tour for $42 per person. Tours are approximately 4 hours long. Visit our website and click on the "Book It" button on upper right side of page. Choose the desired date and time, enter info and you will be Cruisin' for a Brewsin' !
Huntington, New York
“Great beer, knowledge and times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Was in Denver last week and the biggest reason we went was to learn more about local breweries and found this tour through trip advisor. For $40 a person you can't go wrong since it will be a few places. Well, we got much more than we paid for.
First, my friend and I were the only people on the tour, but he still took us out anyway (when he could have cancelled). A+ right there.
Brent (the tour guide) really knows his stuff and taught both my friend and i a lot about the beer making process, the differences between brew styles, ect. Then came the testing. Between the 4oz samplers and straight up full beers, we must have tried at least 20 different types of beer. Wasn't expecting that (come with some food in you unlike my friend and I). But definitely enjoyed every minute of it.
All in all - if you are a beer person, skip the coors brewery and go straight on this. Its good if you want to learn about beer, or if you want a cheap night of drinking lol.

Visited January 2014

Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Brews Cruise rocks my socks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

The guide was grat and so knowledgeable. We had a blast! It is a great way to learn about beer and make new friends. Great beer too!!

Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

This was a fun night meeting new friends, exploring, and learning about beer! The amount given to drink during the 4 hours was enough to get me tanked (light weight), which is great because it was a good value for the money spent. I recommend this tour to anyone looking to make some new friends, have a unique experience, and anyone looking to drink some good beer!

Visited November 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

We just did the Brews Cruise last weekend and it was fantastic. The group was small enough that you could talk to everyone, and Brent was awesome. You get plenty of beer along the way, and each stop is unique and interesting. We would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Denver!

Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BRONCOS VS EAGLES GAME AND BOOZE WITH BRENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have to say, Brent was awesome. My friend and I arrived in Denver on the 27th of September to watch the Broncos VS Eagles....GO Eagles.....game and decided to take this cruise.

Honestly, all I can say is that this is a must. Brent is very knowledgeable, he takes his time, and most of all, he keeps you entertained. Brent, keep it up. We are coming back next year and going to do the same cruise again.

You get a lot of beer to drink so don't worry. Most of all, you get a DD to take you while you have fun. What more can you ask for.

Visited September 2013