Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #49 of 157 Hotels in Denver
WOODBRIDGE
“OK Stay”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Hotel was average. Room extremely warm - A/C worked poorly and could not be regulated. Found long dark hairs on bedding - not ours for sure! Arrived at 6pm - one person working check-in - waited in a long line. Room size was good and bath area seemed pretty clean. Room had sewage smell that would come and go.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Korean first
PALMER, MA
Reviewed 27 July 2012

At $72 per night- great value! Very very clean and breakfast was good but not a lot of variety ( scrambled eggs every other day, toast, waffels, juice and coffee) but free and good.

IRONTON
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We were in Denver for a visit with friends and arrived at the airport at 11:15 P.M. It took the shuttle 30 minutes to arrive after calling them. When we arrived at the hotel we were checked in in a timely manner. After going to our room I went in search of some bottled water. Every machine in the hotel was out of water. When I asked the front desk clerk she said that I could walk a couple of blocks to a store in the area...yea right...after midnight in an area I didn't know anything about...I don't think so. We made due with a coke and went to bed. The pillows are very thick and VERY firm which led to a pretty sleepless night. The worst part was the next morning when I was scheduled to take the shuttle back to the airport to pick up a rental car. The 8:40 shuttle never showed up and at 9:15 they finally called a cab for people whose flights were leaving soon. I managed to get on the shuttle when it finally showed up at 9:30. The driver was pleasant but offered no explanation of where he had been. We needed a hotel the night we returned to Denver for our flight home and I chooe another hotel.

East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This is a brand new hotel and very clean. Our room was pretty and comfortable. The service was great at check in and breakfast was good, Parking was easy. We did not use the airport shuttle but a lot of people staying there did and it looked like it was running smoothly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Our recent stay was overall ok. The negatives? Our room was small for a family of four. I also found a bit of trash by our bedside from the previous guest which led me to think that the room wasn't cleaned thoroughly. I wish we had more bathroom/vanity and closet area. The bed was ok also. I've stayed at other hotels and their beds were much more comfortable. It suited our purpose so that's why I say it was ok.

CENTERVILLE
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great stay. We arrived late from our flight and were greeted warmly. Wonderful room, comfortable bed, good nights sleep, and good breakfast to start the day. We had the best rates in the area. We would definitely stay again.

FAR ROCKAWAY
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Out of all the hotels I stayed in, I put Baymont Inn on the top of my list. The rooms are clean. I like the business like chairs and desk in the rooms. I like the business like atmosphere. The free Wi-Fi service is essential. In comparison to all the hotels in stayed in, Baymont's complimentary breakfast is the BEST. I have never stayed at a hotel, in which bacon and scrambled eggs are served for breakfast. The rate of $84 per night is reasonable. The front desk staff are friendly and very helpful. I highly appreaciate the 24-hour airport shuttle. When I travel again next summer, I am definitely staying at a Baymont Inn & Suites hotel. I have already recommended Baymont to my brother, who is a frequent traveler.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo