“A great option if you're flying in/out of Denver International Airport”

Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #51 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Urbandale, Iowa
“A great option if you're flying in/out of Denver International Airport”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I'm probably used to staying in a hotel that gets a few more AAA Diamonds...stars...or golden whistles (or whatever your rating system is), but we really just needed a bed for the night. I tried one of those booking sites where you don't know what the hotel is until you pay (I really can't recall which at this point), and this is the one we got. After receiving notice of the hotel, I looked at the hotel's webpage, and I noticed they have 2 room king suites. That's an ideal room setup for us (sleep is better when he is in his own room), so I called the hotel and asked them if I could pay any sort of an upgrade to them to get that room...and I was pleasantly surprised that they said they would do that! The front desk was very nice at check-in. The room we were first checked into had a pretty decent odor of cigarette smoke though...and again, with a toddler, I wasn't super excited about that (so I asked). He said they had had an occurrence in that room in the past. They had worked hard to remove the odor, but especially with a little one in the room they would actually prefer if they could move me out of there and into an accessible suite...which I said was fine with me. I definitely appreciate that. The room was very spacious, and we had a great evening. The room isn't going to wow you per se, the breakfast isn't 5 star by any means, and the bed isn't going to be one where you wish you could take it home with you...but consider the hotel category. For what they are, they do it really well...and they actually care about the guest. That goes along way with me. It's close to a couple other restaurants (and a whole bunch of other hotels), the airport was incredibly close, their shuttle service was on-time (and their driver very kind), and we got everything we were hoping for and then some. Bravo Baymont.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ccg001

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Korean first
New Berlin, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Flight cancelled, bad weather, needed accommodations . Hotel and staff provided an unexpected positive to an otherwise stressful travel situation. Shuttle to/from airport added convenience.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travellers also viewed these Denver hotels
Denver International Airport
HYATT house Denver Airport
Denver International Airport
Best Western Plus Denver International Airport Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport
Address: 6805 N. Argonne Street, Denver, CO 80249-8657
Region: United States > Colorado > Denver
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Best Value Hotel in Denver
#32 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#35 Family Hotel in Denver
#40 Business Hotel in Denver
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport 2.5*
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport hotel is located in the heart of the Denver airport hotel district, just 20 minutes from downtown Denver. Enjoy easy access to the airport, as well as affordable Park 'n' Fly packages, starting at $5.00 a day, up to ten days. Parking packages require 24-hour reservation, prior to guest's arrival. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Denver International Airport Hotel Denver