“Cozy Burger Joint in quaint neighborhood”
Review of Park Burger

Park Burger
Ranked #186 of 3,134 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice welcoming restaurant. Big TV in the back with more of a sports bar vibe, but the front is a quieter, cozier setup.

The burgers were quite good. I had the Tuna burger and the other person with me had the regular hamburger. The Tuna burger had a lot going on with guacomole plus more.

French fries were crisp and hot and the order was generous.

Service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Again, thanks to my best road trip companion, Tripadvisor, I found this place as we were driving thru Colorado. I read a lot of the reviews and therefore decided to stop there for lunch. We got there at a good time, around 3ish, and didn't have to wait at all. We ordered some sliders, cheese burgers, sweet potato fries, truffle fries and shakes. I found the shakes to be too sweet, but everything else was pretty good. The servers were really nice and I am glad we ate there, because I have to say that we were greatly disappointed with Denver overall. Nothing else to see there.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have left reviews from some of my travels, but I really enjoy this one. My wife and I did our laundry here for years, our tax man is still just across the street. We have been customers here since it was opened. The royal burger and the fries with the works are my favorite foods. My wife says the same about the sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

If you don't care about grass-fed beef then this is a great little spot. I always get really upset however when I'm the victim of food fraud or greenwashing. The restaurant doesn't carry grass-fed cow beef as an alternative but it has a buffalo burger which is usually interpreted to a healthier alternative to corn-fed beef. Sadly more and more buffalo are being kept in feed lots and fed corn. Park's buffalo supplier is just such a faux ranch according to its own website.

1  Thank Em1789
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

we LOVE this place! We've Bern on a burger mission since we moved to Denver 7 years ago. This place is #1 best flavor in burgers ever. service was fantastic. everything was really good. lots of different cheeses and toppings for your burger. No one will have a problem finding a good burger here. Fresh fries from fresh potatoes, not frozen, just the right amount of salt and flavor was amazing. We will definite be back! You MUST try this place.