“Excellent value”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Beautiful, modern hotel near the Denver airport. We had a huge room with a full kitchen, living room, sleeping area with a super comfortable king bed, and big bathroom. The front desk staff were very professional and accommodating. They arranged transfer from the rental car agency the night before our flight and transfer to the airport the morning of our flight. Would definitely recommend hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Dear Sarah:

Thank you for being our guest, and thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I am so glad that you enjoyed our suite type rooms and our hotel. I am also pleased that our team took great care of you! We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you to Denver again.

Andra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Grand Cayman
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

After a long flight this hotel provided a wonderful suite for a night before heading off to the slopes. Far nicer than anything else in the area and very individual and modern. Advertised as closest hotel to the airport but only by inches. A well fitted kitchenette and fabulous bathroom. The only downside the blinds on the window by the sitting area did not keep out the outside spot lights and kept the room very bright during the night. The breakfast which was included was excellent and was far more satisfying that any other place I have stayed in before close to Denver Airport. A fabulous overnight stop. I just wish I had arrived before midnight and had been able to stay longer.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Grownup56
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, 8 March 2013
Dear Grownup 56:

Thank you for being our guest! We appreciate your lovely review. You are right! This is a haven for tired bones. They Hyatt Grand bed is FABULOUS!!! Thank you for being our guest, and I hope that you had a great ski trip as well!

boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

We stayed here for one night when arriving on a late-night flight. We were delighted with the property and the room -- room is actually the wrong word. We had a suite, with two bedrooms. It was really more than we had hoped for and more than we needed, but so welcome after a long flight.

Good to know:
- no hotel is super close to the actual terminals -- the Denver airport is enormous, so count on a 10 minute shuttle ride to any nearby hotel. This one is among the closest.
- shuttle driver picked us up promptly and had bottled water. Thank you!
- showers, linens, TVs, etc. are wonderful
- property is spotless
- breakfast is so-so. Free is always good, but the quality was not as high as we would have liked.

Over all, a terrific choice and experience. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: there are no views at all, so don't worry about this.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
Dear Sarah:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful Trip Advisor review. You are correct! We are the closest hotel to DIA. We love that you loved your "suite" room. In 2013, Hyatt is designing a new breakfast menu for the hotel so the food will only be getting better! We look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Essex, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Stayed here on either end of ski trip to Breck/Vail. Brand new hotel. First room had sectional sofa with pull out bed. One child on bed, other used ottoman and side of couch for comfy twin. Had separated bedroom and tv swiveled between living area and bedroom. Second night (on 2nd floor vs. 1st) had separate bedroom with larger kitchen and full table. Two tvs. Nice fitness room with complementary headphones and individual tvs on treadmills. Great hot breakfast. Only thing we did not like was bathroom doors (french in 1st, slide door in 2nd) did not offer much privacy.

Room Tip: Ask for separate bedroom (with door). Was no difference in price to us. Maybe floors have differen...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
Dear od2whit:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review about our hotel. Your descriptions were perfect! My favorite rooms are also the one-bedroom suites!! I am glad that you were comfortable while traveling with your family. We look forward to seeing you on your next vacation!

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I am a pet person so don't get me wrong! I love my dogs. But I do not allow them bark endlessly and keep me awake at night. That is unacceptable at home and not something I have any tolerance for while trying to rest in a hotel.
While I was not traveling with a pet, it was obvious that a lot of others were. I was originally on the second floor but a loud barking dog in the room next to me forced me to request a move. My next stop was the 4th floor. I asked to be put in a room away from dogs if possible. Disaster! Next room had dogs up and down the hall barking in unison and at any and every little noise that they could possibly have heard. This went on all night.
I hate this too because the rooms were so nice! Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Very nice decor. But all the barking dogs killed it for me. I was exhausted the next morning.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank CMF_Travels
Dear CMF_Travels:

Thank you for your feedback during your hotel stay with us. While we are a pet friendly hotel, we have very strict pet guidelines. I am so sorry that you were awakened by the sounds of barking dogs. I certainly appreciate your feedback, and we will look into the barking dog situation so that we do not disturb current and future hotel guests! I am glad that you felt that our rooms were comfortable. We hope that you will try our hotel again when you are in the Denver area.

Plainfield, New Hampshire, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

We recently stayed here for a one night visit waiting for our returning flight. Check in was seamless, front desk was very nice and accomodating. We had a King suite lovely room and big bathroom with great shower, only complaint is sliding door to bathroom, not the most private situation. Room was really quiet in the evenings etc. Complimentary cocktail hour had quite of bit of food and free drinks. Fitness room nice as well. All in all a really nice place to stay with good front desk.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2013
Dear Paula:

We are delighted that you stayed at our hotel with your family. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Hyatt house Denver Airport. We appreciate your feedback, and I am pleased that you enjoyed your hotel stay! We look forward to greeting you again!

Midwest, Nebraska, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

Stayed here after a long flight into Denver. The room was more than we needed but very nice. Clean and quiet .. beds were comfy and bed linens were great.

The front staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MichelleKaye
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT house Denver Airport, responded to this review, 22 February 2013
Dear MichelleKay:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I feel like the Hyatt design team did a GREAT job in designing the layout of our all suite hotel. I am glad that you were comfortable while you were here with us, and that our team was helpful!! Enjoy your travels! Thank YOU for being our guest.