HYATT House Denver Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchendenver airportliving areasocial hourhuge showernext morningseparate bedroomshuttle servicewalk in showeromelet stationrental carearly flighthot breakfastfree breakfastfront desk stafffree shuttlean overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I love the ambiance of this hotel. It's not to far from Elitches Six Flags in Denver but far enough to enjoy some space. This hotel was beautiful inside and out. Geraldo was at the front desk and was very nice and extremely helpful from making a reservation over the phone, check in, and the duration of the stay. He did his job above and beyond what was expected. Arturo the manager was very accommodating during the evening social. He talked with everyone and made sure everyone had what they needed. Eva made great Omeletes and made sure the breakfast area was clean and presentable. We enjoyed all the staff and are very greatful to have had such a great time in Denver. Room #406 was clean and perfect for our small vacation before my husband takes off to work in Iraq. Thank you!!

Room Tip: #406 was quiet and nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dhsteelerfan
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a well thought out hotel, especially if you're staying a few days. They have a nice layout, with an attractive eat-in kitchen and full sized fridge. I stayed in a king suite and it compared favorably to similar hotels, such as those by Marriott.

Where this particular hotel fell short however was on the little details. The bathroom floor was sticky. Really sticky, as in late showing at a cheap theater sticky. Completely gross. I was glad I had slippers so I didn't have to go barefoot. I also spent the first twenty minutes in my room trying to figure out what smelled like salami. If I hadn't been on the ground floor, I would have slept with the windows open. At this price point and from this chain, I expect the room to be meticulously clean. Also,when the bill was slipped under my door in the morning, I found that they had completely mischarged me for my purchases at their little market. So check that before you let them charge you on check out.

When I called from the airport to inquire about the pickup location for their shuttle (I'd been waiting more than a half an hour and wondered if it had stopped for the evening) the girl on the phone was very short. Yes, maybe you answer that question a hundred times a day, but guess what, it's your job, be nice about it. The driver back to the airport in the morning was very nice however, and very prompt. Make sure you sign up to get on the shuttle, they have a list. It goes every 45 minutes.

Room Tip: The windows on ground floor rooms open within feet of parked cars, so if you want to keep them open, I suggest a higher floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was our second stay at a Hyatt House and the Denver airport location is new, has very updated furnishings and offers everything you would need for a nice stay. We were told that these locations were franchises...but our two HH stays in Colorado lead me to believe in their concept and will recommend the Hyatt House locations to everyone I know who travels a lot and is tired of dinky, overpriced rooms.

The king suite offers a kitchen w/ everything provided: full fridge, full microwave, two burner range, coffee pot...utensils, plates, bowls, knives, pots and pans...dishwasher...the works.

The living room area had a nice big sectional, nice flat screen tv (second one is in bedroom). There was a bar area to eat at or a small kitchen table.

Air conditioner was quiet and really cooled the entire area. This suite was nicer than my first one bedroom apartment...and may have even been a bit larger. I was even thinking this would be a great place to live after retirement as they have everything you need and do all the 'drudge' housework for you! They have nice cable, free wifi....what more could you want?

The customer service was terrific. We got into town a little after noon and they let us check in early...which was so great as both of us were tired of driving in Colorado. (daunting experience).

The location is only 5-10 minutes from airport and it was quiet. Did not hear any airplanes or street noise. They do offer breakfast everyday and a light supper Mon-Thur. The value is there even if you don't partake in the food...better room rates than the normal chain hotels. Even if you're only there for one night...you will enjoy the comfort of the larger rooms and the ability to not feel like the only place to sit is on the bed or a nasty looking chair.

The Italian restaurant down the street was 'okay'...it was close and reasonably priced. We just had pasta dishes and it was plentiful. Their bread was to die for great. I could have ate a whole loaf of that bread and been very, very happy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

It is rare that I give 5 stars to a hotel, but this one deserves it. Our room was immaculate, although the view was somewhat lacking (this hotel doesnt have much around it). The service was friendly and helpful, and helped check us in and out quickly. We stayed during weekdays so they had both breakfast and dinner included with our stay, and it was delicious! I was surprised I was eating at a hotel, it was that good. The hotel has a really cool modern feel. Overall, 5 stars - will return here!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was amazed the moment I walked in to the Hyatt House. Great customer service, beautiful lobby, free drinks/snacks during "happy hour" and beautiful/clean rooms. I often drive from Boulder to DIA the day of flying out, but since I had a 6am flight I wanted to stay near one of the airport hotels. I'm glad I did. Most of the reviews get it right - it's the best hotel near Denver's Int'l Airport. And to top it off, they have a great shuttle service which is free.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the higher floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael A
HSSDIA, General Manager at HYATT House Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014