AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$125
US$100
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$463
US$333
  • Pool
US$278
US$116
US$105
All reviewsstayed at the red lionroom was cleanshuttle serviceshuttle that runsdenver airportunexpected staynext morningrental carearly flightneeded a place to stayfresh fruithot itemsrestaurants within walking distancedecent breakfastking bednight's sleepomelet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I ended up stuck in Denver overnight due to flight delays. This hotel was quite close, had friendly front desk and was clean. However the heat in my room didn't work and I was very cold. The front desk brought me extra blankets, and was warm under them, but had to go to bed because fingers were very cold when not burrowed under.

Shuttle to the airport was great. Had to wait awhile at the airport. Would be nice if there were signs where you should wait so you at least know you're at the right spot.

Hotel was comp'd from airline, but the price I saw they paid looked very reasonable for niceness of hotel.

Room Tip: Make surer the heater is working before you're in pajamas and all settled in.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Cdnclan
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear Cdnclan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay at the Red lion Inn & Suites.
We do apologize about the heater not working in the room, we are happy that you stayed with us. We are glad to hear that our front desk staff was able to assist you on giving you blankets.
If you are ever in our area please don’t hesitate to walk in and book your stay with us!

Xochitl Saldana
GM

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This is a good place for a night or two when traveling and it’s cheaper that the other hotels around it. There is also a shuttle to and from the airport. The rooms are clean and large, the mattress is OK, there are laundry facilities in site and the breakfast is included. The rooms are a little dated and worn, the breakfast is the precooked kind, and a little more attention could have been paid when the parking lot was plowed. The only real complaint is the front desk staff. I think it’s just a training issue but they are very slow to acknowledge your presence, let the phone ring for a few min. before answering it and are not very friendly on the morning shift. That being said I’d still stay here again when taking an early flight at DIA.

Room Tip: Plan on a few extra min. when asking for the Shuttle.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Byrnebrew
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

Dear Byrnebrew,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Red Lion Inn & Suites,
We appreciate you staying with us,
I just want to apologize on the parking and also on the front desk attendants.The front desk staff do their best to help the guests in every way, and also in checking every one in.
We hope you could give us another chance.
Have a great day.

Xochitl Saldana
GM

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Very friendly staff and a great value for the $. Very convienent to Denver International Airport. The hotel manager; Ms. Xochitl is the best you'll ever come across (I stay in hotels all over the country about 15 days a month).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
1  Thank Jeff Z
Xochitl S, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Dear Jeff Z,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.
Thank you for the comment on our manager, Xochitl, Tries to help our guest as much as she can.

I hope we see you soon again.
Have a great day

Front desk

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I live in Ft. Collins and have never stayed in Denver before a flight, but the weather was really nasty so my husband and I decided to spend the night at the Red Lion Inn and leave our car there for the duration of our trip. We found that it was cheaper to stay and leave our car there rather than to park at the airport. We also didn't have to deal with driving to the airport really early the morning of the flight on dangerous roads. We confirmed a shuttle would pick us up in time to get us to DIA in plenty of time. Wrong. Twenty minutes after the shuttle was supposed to arrive we ended up driving ourselves to the airport. We had prepaid for 10 days of parking. When I called for a refund I was told that I needed to provide proof of where my car was parked. The fact was that I paid to park at the hotel and trusted they would deliver my family to DIA in time for our flight. Neither services were provided and I had to jump through hoops to get my money back. The stay was satisfactory but the hassle of getting my money back while being forced to pay 3 times the planned rate for parking made this a very disappointing experience. I won't stay there again and won't recommend the hotel. Such a shame for such an easy problem to solve.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 5 December 2013

great, nice and toasty considering it was 0 degress outside, staff cleared the snow from our auto"s, how great is that ? very friendly staff, shuttle service excellent, prompt and friendly, thanks. frieds from colorado

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Clifford G
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2015

Dear Clifford G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us thru trip advisor
we appreciate your positive feedback.
How ever I do apologize its taking us so long to get back to you,
if you are ever in our area here in Denver please don't hesitate to book your next stay here with us.
Once again thank you for your time.

Xochitl Saldana.