AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$352
US$321
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed at the red lionroom was cleanshuttle serviceshuttle that runsdenver airportunexpected staynext morningrental carearly flightneeded a place to stayfresh fruithot itemsrestaurants within walking distancedecent breakfastking bednight's sleepomelet
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel is not updated but I liked it. It had a feeling of privacy. It's close to the airport and the weird & miniature Six Flags. Not posh but not bad at all. We slept well. I thought it was sort of romantic, really.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2015

Dear JenniferMae1974,

Thank you for reviewing the Red Lion Inn & Suites, I appreciate the comments. We work hard in providing our guests with a memorable experience and are so pleased to have accomplished said task. We hope to see you again, during your next trip to Denver.

Xochitl saldana

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Had to spend overnight due to snow and ice on interstate. They have their own shuttle. it
was there when I arrived at curbside pickup. Easy checkin friendly front desk person. Hotel
is clean. i stayed on secord floor in a King suite. The best thing about the room was the large
comfortable bed with nice bedding. The layout of this room is outdated. Light switch to bathroom
is on outside of the bathroom on wall about four feet away. Low tollet ( attn Seniors) THis room
has a microwave which is hard to reach for anyone under 5'2''. The TV is an old model and
not a very good picture. There was no hardbound room information book to refer to. I had
to call the front desk to get a listing of tv channels. The bath towels were extremely rough on
ones skin. Very scratchy. Free Hot Breakfast typical for most hotels. Oh yes, the heater
air conditioner very old and loud ! Verytime the fan started running, i had to turn up the volume on the TV so I could hear and then turn back down.---

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

Dear jan1942woodland,

First off I wanted to start off by apologizing on how long its taken me to get back to you,
and by thanking you for taking the time to write us a review thru trip advisor.
We always appreciate the feedback even when its not always good.
I am sorry to hear you had trouble with our Heater systems and t.v, we try to do the best we can and we have actually updated most of our t.v's.
If you are ever in our area again here in Denver please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Once more, Thank you for your time.

Xochitl Saldana.
G.M

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I arrived at 3:00am due to a flight delay. The front desk employee was busy checking her smartphone and didn't really care about me as a customer. She was rude and I felt she didn't like her job! Bad!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2015

Dear James J.

First off let me begin by apologizing on behalf of Red Lion Inn& Suites for the bad experience that you had white staying with us.
Your feedback and honest opinion serve us as a great example of what we can improve on. Our main priority is to maintain a comfortable and friendly environment for our guest.
I apologize for the bad service you had with our front desk employee, we assure you that this matter has been taken care of. we do no tolerate any bad service for our guests.
Again we apologize for the bad experience.

With much appreciation

Xochitl Saldana

GM

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had an early flight out of Denver and decided to spend the night at Red Lion prior to my flight. It was a great choice. My room was clean, breakfast was early, and shuttle was just what I needed. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone with an early flight out of Denver.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Xochitl S, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2015

Dear Stephanie S,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver International Airport. We are thrilled to hear from you. We strive in providing our guests with outstanding quality service and are touched you took notice.
If you are ever in our area again please don't hesitate to call and book your next stay with us,
once again thank you for taking the time.

Xochitl S.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had a poor experience at this property. The 1st room I was given was 60 degrees and the heater didn't work. The employee I talked to could have cared less. I was moved to a different (less expensive) room with no compensation for the change in room rate. The room was clean and realitively quiet, but for the money I could have stayed at the Embassy Suites which is about a block away. I won't be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Xochitl S, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear Tasha R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us,
We sincerely apologize for the heater not working in the room.
I hope that the 2nd room was perfect. We try our best to please our guest in every way.
I hope you could give us another chance in staying with us.
Have a great day.