“One of Denver's best!”
Review of Brewery Buzz - CLOSED

Brewery Buzz
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour Denver’s best breweries with Brewery Buzz. We provide transportation to and from your home/hotel in our short school bus. Throughout the tour enjoy sampling more than 14 award winning Colorado craft beers. Each tour features 3 distinctive craft breweries where you’ll sample extraordinary beer, learn about the history, take a guided tour, talk to the brewers, and discover what drives their passion for creating award winning craft beer. Boulder Brewery tours are also available.
Reviewed 21 October 2010

I'm a local to Denver, but this was a new experience for me! Great idea and great execution. I learned a lot about beer and how its made, visited Denver's known breweries and discovered a few hidden gems. We had a great time and loved our driver/guide (too bad he couldn't drink along with us!)

Reviewed 21 October 2010

I am new to Denver and was looking for something to do to fill my weekend. I was introduced to Brewery Buzz while searching the internet looking for local breweries. I decided to do a "public" tour on a whim and had a great time. Our host really knew what he was talking about and made me feel at home in my new town. I would most definitely recommend this for an afternoon excursion for both locals and visitors.

1  Thank GApeach16
Reviewed 21 October 2010

The brewery buzz tour was great! You get picked up right at your door. The breweries they take you to give you a little taste (or a lot) of everything. The tour guide knows his beers and the city, and has some pretty sweet trivia questions along the way with prizes. After all the beer you don't have to go hungry because they give you pretzel necklaces! They even have a cooler on the bus to store the beer you buy along the way. Totally worth the money, and I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 20 October 2010

Great brewery tours of some smaller lesser known breweries! Well worth a few hours of your day! I'll be back for more.