Four Seasons Hotel Denver
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$118
US$110
  • Breakfast included
US$251
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$151
Hyatt.com
US$266
US$123
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Pool
US$126
US$100
US$311
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$248
  • Pool
US$239
US$219
1,627 results
All reviewstv in the mirroredge barnespresso machinecorner roomlarimer squaresoaking tubsteam roomluxury hotelin room diningroom servicebeautiful hotelturn down serviceoutdoor poolbusiness meetingwe've stayedfitness centergreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I've stayed at a lot of hotels in Denver. This is definitely the best. It's a beautiful hotel with great service. It's pretty new, so there a few kinks to work out - but totally worth the price. Amazing bathrooms! Tub and shower options with a TV in the mirror! The rooms are extremely spacious and very well laid out.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MattyDP1
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I stay in hotels all over the world and as with any Four Seasons this was a wonderful hotel. I was disappointed to see what was an obvious pay-off between the taxis and the doormen. The doormen are very pushy and took my luggage while I was checking out - without even giving me a choice. It was very awkward. Seems to be some real bribery going on between the doormen and the taxi drivers and it was way too obvious to the guests. I arranged my own taxi to pick me up - the one who brought me from the airport originally - and they made it obvious that he must pay money to them individually to wait for me. . I was shocked. When I asked my taxi driver about it - he indicated that this hotel was very corrupt to taxi drivers and that if you wanted to wait for a fare - you had to tip the doormen $10 to sit in the staging area each time. Money does not go to the hotel but to the doormen. I was disappointed to witness this happening at a Four Seasons.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank worldtraveler614
Reviewed 28 June 2011

I recently stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel in Downtown Denver, (June 16-19th). It's a beautiful hotel and the service was outstanding. The front drive guys really stood out to me. The Restaurant, Edge was beautiful and large, though we didn't get a chance to eat there I will make a point of it on my next visit! The location couldn't be better, and Denver is a great city and beautiful place to visit. To the previous poster who said that they don't have any DO NOT DISTURB signs, I hate to burst your travel bubble, but there is a button by the front door that you push for housekeeping and such. This is very common in newer hotels, and even older hotels are converting to this system as opposed to the old hang it on the door variety. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Traveler48_11
Reviewed 26 June 2011

The Four Seasons, Denver, opened in 2010 and still feels very new. The rooms and bathrooms are to the high Four Seasons standard. We enjoyed having lighted washbowls......Everything is immaculate.

This hotel seems to be positioning itself to attract a younger, hip crowd to the bar and to "events" in the evening around the pool. If you have a room with a view towards the mountains and the pool, you also get party noise (we were there on a Wednesday and Thursday; weekends might be even more social). This means the pool area is converted to a party area by 5 PM. Things quiet down by 11 PM.

The restaurant menu was pleasant and the service was very friendly and helpful.
The pool and spa service was also friendly and helpful. The concierge was not very informed about day trips in the area.

The hotel is offering a BOGO pricing this summer, which made it a very good value for a hotel of this class. We would stay here again, but with caution about room location and "events."

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nonamesforme
Reviewed 25 June 2011

We had an amazing stay at the Four Seasons Denver. The room very clean, modern and comfortable. The bathroom was also very nice- big tub, waterfall shower, TV in the mirror, sinks that light up and L'Occitane shampoo/soaps!
The concierge, front desk and valet staff were all very welcoming, nice and super helpful with tips, directions and recommendations- we liked them so much we gave them the two extra tickets we had to our concert at redrocks!
Roomservice breakfast and the Hotel bar are also recommended
Also- Make sure to check out the gym/spa facilities!

Some more info:
valet parking is $30 a day - unlimited in and out privileges and they give you free water bottles for your travels
free wifi in the lobby but not in the rooms
free coffee in the lobby in the morning :)

Only 2 minor negative points:
There is not that much seating at the pool so go early if you want a lounge chair.
Also there is no "Do Not Disturb" sign for the door and housekeeping comes twice a day -we improvised and made our own after the second day -I wrote on the back of the newspaper request door sign :)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple