“This is the best FS city property”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #3 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Wow wow wow, my family and I stayed at the property last week and this is hands down the best Four Seasons city property...When we walked in, we were very impressed with the architecture, I told the staff that the building was beautiful, and they told me we hope the service is better...I didn't think it could be, but I was wrong!

Concierge services: I was looking for a big van that would fit the whole family and I called every car rental agency in Denver with no success...I decided to give Denver concierge services a try, and Nate was able to find me just what I needed, with a great discount!

Building: This is a very new building, it was opened 1 year ago, it has a great design, with dark wood, and stone, very Rocky Mountain feel to it...The lobby is beautiful with a nice modern fireplace and a modern bar and restaurant.

Spa: I did not get any treatments, but the gym is top notch, huge with very new equipment, facing a lovely outdoor pool and hot tub. The spa itself has a great hot tub, a relaxation room that makes you want to stay inside and relax all day.

Restaurant: Edge has a great vibe to it, breakfast is delicious, try the Nutella pancakes, they are amazing, the bar area is great, but if you want to go out, Larimer square is 2 blocks away.

Rooms: Beautiful, wood and stone, very ample rooms. The beds are very comfortable and there are small perks like a tv in the bathroom, and lights in the sinks.

Kids: I never thought that Four Seasons was kids friendly and FS Denver proved me wrong. When we checked in, the front desk staff brought out a red wagon for the kids to chose a toy, then when they walked in the room, they had a lovely welcome sign with their names in color in their bathroom, cute, lovely FS kids size bathrobes, a candy treat, night lights and a teepee, they enjoyed it so much!

You can see from my other reviews that I usually find opportunities for improvement at hotels but the only opportunity this hotel has is to keep this up, this is incredible!

Room Tip: Choose a corner room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank MCastle83
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Denver

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Staff and service is top-notch. Rooms are gorgeous and the location is great.

Room Tip: Request a mountain view.
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Amazing staff, exceptional food, wonderful service and the bathtub was inspiring!! I would stay here every day if i could.

Room Tip: Try to get one facing the mountains!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This hotel is awesome! The spa, room, facilities and location are all phenomonal. I stayed here two nights with my husband for a quick weekend getaway. We were so impressed. We booked using the American Express Fine Hotels and Resort program and received some considerable upgrades. We both received breakfast both mornings...and it was a room service breakfast. (not some lame continental spread with day old muffins) The bed was plush and all the linens were clean and stark white. The spa is truly outstanding. I have been to 10+ Five Star Hotel Resort Spa's and this one was by far the nicest I have ever seen. I highly encourage you to check out the hotel and Denver for a quick, weekend trip.

2  Thank JennyTucker
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Well-staffed & friendly doorman & valet. Pleasant and pleasing seamless check-in & out. Unobtrusive and well done turn-down. Immaculately cleaned guest room with high-end furnishings and supplies. Very friendly, efficient and attentive bar staff. My daughter said she felt like a "princess".

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lance B
Reviewed 22 January 2012

There was never a bad moment during our stay here. Actually, it might be fairer to say, there was never a moment that wasn't perfect. All of the staff (and there were a lot of them) were helpful, friendly, and willing to provide any information that we needed. Our car was always ready when needed, we never had to wait long for an elevator, and the restaurant was excellent. The location also made trips to anywhere we wanted to go very convenient. We even tried the spa for a few (of their many) services, and were pleased at the quality of service we received there as well. We stayed there for a week, but it seemed that everyone there knew our names within the first day that we were there. The room was topnotch and had a nice view of downtown and of the mountains. The bathroom was large, and well appointed with plenty of towels and space to move around in as well. We don't always spend this much on our accommodations, but it's funny how a little problem where you are staying can ruin an otherwise perfect vacation. That didn't happen here. It only made a great vacation even better.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, or for one on the north side of the hotel Great views !!
1  Thank smrobin01
Reviewed 19 January 2012

from driving up with friendly efficient service, opening doors, remembering our names, smiles, helpful....every moment was top-notch service. wash the car when you ask....whew, when you've driven over the mountains, the car is a mess. LOVE this place and will be back. we try other places, including the Brown, and nothing really compares. Oh yeah, we stayed in a corner room. what a view. loved the lighted sinks, and tv in the mirror....
a short walk to the symphony and to meals on Larimer square..

Room Tip: we love the corner rooms ending in 16...they face the clock tower.,...a real beauty lit up at night.