“Stay beyond belief” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Sewickley, Pennsylvania
“Stay beyond belief”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

I can't believe what a great stay we had. The room was superb. Even welcomed the kids with a special treat. Bathroom mirror had a TV inside it. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Pool was nice but small. Annoyed that some of the guest just had to get their laps in, even though lots of people and kids were in the pool. The food was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed breakfast, esp. the Front Range Hash. One day, we needed a pedicab to Coors Field. The head valet sprinted 6 blocks in his suit and 97 degree weather to retrieve one for us because it took too long to arrange one by phone. All of the staff knew our name and we were only there 6 days. Food and drink were very reasonable. Will be the only place I stay next time I come to Denver.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Hello! Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Denver. We are so delighted that everything was wonderful, and are beyond pleased to read your comment that this it the only place you will stay while in Denver. We are looking forward to seeing you again! Kindly, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
Greenwood village
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

We spent a night here for my daughter's birthday and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Very welcoming staff and great room in keeping with the Four Seasons tradition. We had a room on a higher floor and had a great view of the front range and Pike's Peak. The bathrooms are wonderful. My daughter and her friendshad a great time at the pool and spa which are top rate. We ate at Edge restaurant which I would highly recommend. The best place to stay in Denver.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor with a view south and west.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I stayed 5 nights at the Four Seasons Denver while waiting on our Private Residence to be ready to move in. I must say, this hotel ranks very high on my list of luxury hotels. The service is 5 star in the least! There is nothing the staff won't do (and that includes the staff throughout the entire hotel from concierge, to restaurant/bar, to spa to gym, to valet, front desk. We were called by name every time we were met my an employee or staff member.
The room was gorgeous and spacious. We were in a deluxe K corner room and the views were spectacular-2 walls of windows looking out over the city and mountains. Even the bathroom had a large window with views of the mountains. The decor is modern and sleek. Lots of storage, a desk area and a comfy chair to sit in. The bed was plush with luxurious linens-we had 5 great nights' sleep. We had dinner at Edge Restaurant, which was fabulous! We had drinks in the bar-great happy hour specials. My daughter and I enjoyed a spa day that was heavenly. We even used the gym-great cardio equipment with individual TV's. I don't have a negative thing to say about this hotel. It was a fabulous stay!

Room Tip: the corner rooms have awesome views!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

Ok, it's a Four Seasons so expectations are high. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and wished it was longer. The service is exceptional. l was particularly pleased to find I have been given a room on a higher floor because of an outdoor event taking place until 10 pm. It was also nice to be forewarned about the potential inconvenience of the event. Not many hotels advise of potential issues.

The rooms, however, are phenomenal. LOVED the flat screen TV in the bathroom mirror -- yes, you have to see it to believe it. The lighting and decor are also fabulous, as you'd expect in a recently built property. And, the in room amenities from the high-end coffee and tea maker to the l'occitane bath amenities added to the experience. LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

We traveled to Denver for a weekend. While making reservations, she asked if we were celebrating a special occasion and I mentioned that it was my husband's birthday. When we got back to the hotel our first night, a cake was waiting for us with a card for our celebration. Everyone on the staff was helpful but not overbearing. The room was beautiful as is typical with a Four Seasons Hotel. It is conveniently located in downtown Denver. We didn't get to eat at the restaurant because we were trying to get out in the city, we should have stayed longer!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
New York City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

All I need to state is that Four Seasons Denver easily rises to the level that I expect of a Four Seasons property [having stayed at a half-dozen others]. Four Seasons staff are friendly without being obsequious, and are always helpful. Especially high grades go to the front desk [which doubles as the concierge desk] and to the wait staff in the restaurant.

I'm a swimmer, and this property has a very nice lap pool.

The one room for improvement: The Edge restaurant, though good, could still learn something from the Sidecut steakhouse at Four Seasons Whistler [which is as good as, or better than, Peter Luger].

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Southern California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

My one night stay at this hotel was very nice. I was on the 15th floor with incrediable views of downtown.
The room was very nice. It is large by city hotel standards. It has a large wardrobe closet in the hallway, a desk & 2 chairs, a coffee bar w/Nepresso (no charge).
The bathroom was very nice. It had a soaking tub, seperate shower w/ a regular shower head & a rain head.
The TV in the vanity mirror was nice, but a "low signal" kept it from being anything more than frustrating. Probably operator error, but come on it's a TV how hard should it be to use?
I ordered room service for dinner and breakfast. I must say that I was not impressed. Bummer, because usually Four Season meals are good anywhere, room, pool, restaurant. The service portion was absolutely terrific; which almost made up for the bad food.
The following is just my pet peeve: In a downtown hotel why are they charging for wireless internet? If we were on an island or somewhere remote it would be much easier to take.
Thank you for reading.