“Wonderful and comfortable rooms”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #3 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I was there for 3 nights and the only
Problem I had was when I checked in and my key wouldn't work - 4 times! I was rather annoyed that it took 3 trips back to the front desk before someone came with me but once they figured out that there was really a problem with the door and not me, they fixed it quickly and efficiently. I was amused that they gave me an upgrade from a Superior to a Deluxe room for my trouble but the only difference I think is a better view. The room was the same, but what a room! Very nice accommodations and a great lounge downstairs. Overall a great place to stay in the Denver area.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Torri_j
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Denver

Reviewed 11 November 2012

We stayed here for a family member's graduation from DU. We couldn't have been happier with our stay as the staff and room are both top notch. When we arrived our room was not ready so they took our bags and we had lunch on the pool deck. The pool deck area turned out to be a great place to have lunch as the weather was perfect! We highly recommend taking a dip in the pool when the weather is nice, but be sure to wear sunscreen as we found out you burn much quicker in the high altitude of Denver.

The room itself was spacious and some nice amenities such as a fancy coffee maker, rain shower head, and TV built into the mirror. The view from our room didn't amount to much, but that didn't matter much to us for this trip.

We would definitely stay here again when visiting Denver after having such a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Booked a room for my birthday on Nov 9, 2011. The package included dinner in the Edge restaurant inside the hotel. Everything was great until the next morning. I got up to shower and there was no hot water. I couldn't really believe it so I let the water run for quite a while thinking it would get hot but it never did. I called down to the front desk and found out that the boiler broke and there was no estimate as to when the hot water would be available.

In addition, the heated floor in my bathroom didn't work and the little tv in the bathroom didn't work. While not critical, these last two things surprised me as I expect perfection from Four Seasons properties (and they usually deliver).

Upon check out, I noted my concerns with the agent and she suggested I talk to the manager. He was very nice and helpful. My planned outcome in talking with the manager was to see if I could get them to comp me a room for a future visit.

Instead, the manager comp'd my existing bill, which when you take into account my wife and I had dinner, parking, taxes, etc....was around $500. I paid nothing. I was surprised.

I think it's important to publish this review because it illustrates that when something goes wrong, management will make it right.

Because of this, I can recommend this hotel without reservation.

Bottom line: I would not hesitate to stay there again or recommend friends stay there when they're in town. In fact, I am going to Chicago next month and I'm staying at the Four Seasons.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rocco1109
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

It sounds like you did have a few issues with your stay, unfortunately.... we are sorry to hear it was less than perfect, but are thrilled to hear everything was corrected for you. Our team prides itself on exceptional customer service and are glad we were able to impress you in the end. Thanks for sharing your story of customer service, and we hope when you come back next time, your experience will truly be remarkable. Glad to hear you are visiting our friends at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back. Kindly, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations

Reviewed 7 November 2012

From the time I checked in to the time I checked out, I was completely impressed with the hotel appearance, amenities and staff. The location was also perfect...within walking distance to everything that downtown Denver has to offer.

Room Tip: Corner suites are great with plenty of windows showcasing the view of downtown and distant mountains...
1  Thank Juli L
Reviewed 7 November 2012

The staff did an outstanding job and the experience of my stay exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the Four Seasons Hotel. Clean, accommodating, professional, great food. The Hotel is withing walking distance of area attractions and good food.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

An amazing hotel with all the bells and whistles. Love the room. Fasinated by the bathroom tv in the mirror. The shower and tub is incredible. Service was fantastic. I love how they make a point to know ans use your name. The bar and restaurant are excellent. The location is great... Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Wonderful poolside service. I loved the personalized touch. Overall it was one of the best hotel experiences.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Thanks for sharing your kind feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best Regards, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Having stayed at both The Ritz-Carlton Denver and the Four Seasons Denver, you'd have difficulty telling the two properties apart. I loved the rock walls in the rooms, which made it feel like I was in Denver rather than a generic hotel in Anywhere USA. The staff was really helpful and friendly, always looking to go above and beyond to make my stay more special. This property is only 2 blocks from a great restaurant district, as well as 2 blocks from the 16th Street walking mall and being smack dab in the middle of the arts district. I'd recommend this property to anyone!

Room Tip: A view of the mountains could mean you're above their outside pool. There was a large event happ...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you would recommend us to anyone! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back. Kindly, Dana Berry, Director of PR