“Four Season Denver”

Ranked #3 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Denver, Colorado
“Four Season Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Four Seasons provides a terrific experience with top notch facilities and service. The location is justa across the street from the performing arts center, which was especially nice in frigid weather. It is close to excellent shopping and some of the best dining in town. The Edge restaurant in the hotel is excellent. The staff is accomodating and nice as could be.

Room Tip: The Hotel will provide an upgrade if you sue an Amex Platinum card and book through Amex.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to share your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Happy Holidays!
Kind Regards, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Was in Denver for a weekend getaway and enjoyed the FS Denver very very much. The hotel is a beautiful newer hotel with a great staff. From the Front desk, the bell desk, the Spa to the In Room Dining, everything and everyone was excellent. The hotel is conveniently located near Larimer Square in DT Denver so convenient shopping is within walking distance.

Room Tip: Premier Corner Room is a gorgeous room with great views.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Westminster, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stayed for only one night, but we had an incredible corner room on the 16th floor. The view of the city, combined with heated marble floors, lighted sinks (!), and massive windows were simply breathtaking. We ordered a full breakfast that came exactly on time. It was delicious and the Four Seasons employee who brought it to our bedside was especially pleasant for such an early hour. I look forward to returning for a weekend stay and maybe use the spa!

Room Tip: I had a corner room on the 16th floor - it was silent and comfortable to sleep in, with amazing view...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It is wonderful to read your comments and we will be sure to share them with our team. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, view, and breakfast.... and the interaction with one of our in room dining servers! Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Happy Holidays!
Fort Lauderdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed at this property for a business meeting. The location is right by the 16th Street mall, within walking distance to many attractions and downtown destinations. The lobby and rooms were full of luxurious touches. The décor was modern and substantive, using wood and dark tones. The rooms were top notch, and the gym/spa was excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It is wonderful to read your comments. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed over Thanksgiving with two little ones - just a wonderful, clean and inviting atmosphere. The in-room dining and front door staff were tremendous - check-in was a bit bumpy but I think we were dealing with a trainee. Nothing major.

The room was one of the best we have ever stayed in - I've never stayed in a bathroom that long on purpose in the morning!! :)

Would recommend highly.

Room Tip: Stayed on 8th floor with mountain view - excellent and peaceful!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons for two nights for work. I've stayed at a number of hotels in downtown Denver - this is definitely the best. It's all in the details - attentive and friendly doormen who ensure you never have to open the front door yourself, super-friendly front desk staff, an upscale but relaxing lobby for coffee or reading the newspaper, and a very well-designed guest room. My Mountain View King had the best 5-piece bathroom I've ever had in a regular guest room, and unlike some other fancy hotel bathrooms (ahem....Trump Soho in NY), this bathroom is very functional, including good lighting, excellent walk-in shower, and good counter space. The guest room also had an excellent desk, which was perfect for doing real work. The bed was among the most comfortable I've slept in.

If I have any complaints, the TV could have been a little larger (it's too small for watching Monday Night Football from bed), and there were no plugs on the nightstand for my iphone. Aside from that, no complaints.

Room Tip: Mountain view king room, on high floor, has spectacular view of the mountains.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank nelsonjj
Hello and thank you so much for sharing your detailed feedback with us! It is wonderful to read your comments. Regarding the TVs, for future, we have two flat-screen TVs in EDGE Bar that always have the football games on and you are more than welcome to join us in EDGE to watch the game! Also, and apologies if this was missed, but in the bedside drawer is a charging station for smart phones/electronic devices. Overall we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here for business in September 2013. It was everything you would expect from a hotel of this caliber. The rooms were decorated nicely, comfortably, with lots of amenities. I loved the bath tub, and the TV in the bathroom mirror was great as I got ready for my conference each morning.

The only not so nice part of the experience was a weird hang up about my credit card. It did not work the first time they swiped it upon my arrival (probably because I had just stepped off a plane from the other side of the country). It worked on the second swipe, but for some reason, every day I was there, I had a message left for me at the front desk saying that they needed to see my credit card again. They also called my room a few times, and stopped me a few times on my way out the door. This was all despite the fact that the hold showed up as being placed on my card... they seemed REALLY concerned that I wasn't going to pay. This was silly because my company had rented a block of rooms as well as conference space at the hotel... they were going to get paid.

As I said, it was a small thing, but added a note of awkwardness to my visit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sypremeks
FourSeasonsColorado, Front Office Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you experienced an inconvenience with check in regarding payment. We are discussing with our team. We strive to exceed all expectations and pride ourselves on amazing guest service, and want all of our guests to experience this. We were glad to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay, and we hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back in the future! - Chad Merced, Asst. Director of Rooms