“One of Denver's best!”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #4 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Take the time to stay at this property in Denver. You will return again and again....no doubt about it! A quick walk to many restaurants or a 4 mile cab ride to Cherry Creek's restaurant and shopping area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,568)

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I have personally decided that life is too short to not enjoy the finer things! Yet, I hate to waste my money on extravagance that is tainted by pretentiousness and gilded quality.
That being said, my stay at this fine establishment was worth every penny. My husband and I stayed with another couple and we had an incredible and relaxing weekend. A special Thank You to Allie at the front desk who gave the best customer service I have ever received.
Also, do not miss the spa...very expensive but amazing.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was my first stay at the Four Seasons In Denver and I was beyond impressed. Outstanding service from every touch point: Restaurant, Concierge, Check-in, Room Service. Really enjoyable and a truly pleasurable stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I work for a luxury resort which strives to remember guests names - your staff made it seem effortless. I had stayed at other downtown hotels on numerous occasions before but will always choose Four Seasons in the future.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the corner suite!
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed 3 nights at the Four Seasons in Denver and it didn't take me long to feel like I never wanted to leave. The room was great with beautiful views of the mountains. I'm a good bathtub kind of girl, so I was in heaven with the nice big tub! The bed and the linens were also super comfy, we got an excellent nights sleep all 3 nights.The service was top notch; everyone from the front desk, bell boys, to the bar and restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful. I also visited the spa on our last day, which was very nice and relaxing. I got an awesome massage from Kita. I'm definitely looking forward to returning to the Four Seasons on our next Denver trip!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We arrived to the FSD with our dog and five year old son in tow. We booked based on other reviews from parents saying it was great for kids, but still were nervous as to the nature of the hotel.

We were not disappointed. Upon arrival they checked us in quite promptly, took care of everything we could have imagined, and entertained my son so he would not get bored.

When we arrived in our room, there was fresh water and biscuits for our dog, which we thought was quite the nice touch. Then an excited screech came from the bedroom as our son had found that they set up a tent for him to sleep in complete with his own bedding.

Well, colored me impressed. But that was not all. They had a treat plate prepared that said his name in chocolate and a little drawing on our mirror in our bathroom that said his name and welcome. These special touches made our son's stay the best, which in turn made us happy campers as well.

I would most certainly recommend the hotel based off of the way they treated even the smallest of guests.

But -- It is also in a fantastic location that is walking distance from fantastic restaurants, great boutique shopping and many other Denver attractions.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Four Seasons Denver cannot be compared to any other hotel. I am a frequent guest at the hotel and their caring manner and the warmest of welcome is quite amazing. Attention to detail, and even remembering how I like my morning coffee is not something that any other hotel will do. Every time I visit it is amazing how welcoming they are and how they take care of me.
I want to give special thanks to Chase, and Erica, their guest service is phenominal. And Chad gets the highest commendation for taking care of everything and overseeing his staff that goes above and beyond to take care of the guests. A fantastic job, Chad!