“First Four Seasons stay”

Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Ranked #3 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first stay at a four seasons. I was impressed by the layout of the rooms especially the bathroom. Lots of room. Only complaint was that the room hadn't been dusted recently.

Staff was very friendly, maybe too over-enthusiastic (the check-in desk person told me her name and that she was available if I needed any assistance three times in less than five minutes). I was impressed that I was checked into the room when I arrived at 12 PM even though check-in time is 4.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Warren L
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

First off, thank you for choosing us as your first Four Seasons stay! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our guest rooms. Thank you for your invaluable feedback, too.

We hope you can return soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The rooms here are always well appointed and a great size. The wifi free is ok for email (the charged one better for business use). Beds are great, and excellent bathrooms.

My guest was let down during his stay by the hotel, during a time of need. During the stay after a few more errors which stacked up (including not charging the corporate card and using the guest's personal card in error), and it started to really add to the stressful situation.

However after the stay the hotel got in touch and offered an apology, dialogue and resolution.

I will certainly give them another try, both for corporate bookings and personal after the discussion - their follow up approach really made a difference and put my concerns to rest. I hope to be back to 5 star reviews next time around.

1  Thank OctM

Thank you for your compliments on our guest rooms. We are sorry to hear about the less than stellar stay your guest endured, but we are glad to hear our team helped reach a quick resolution.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

If your looking for something for an anniversary or honeymoon, we highly recommend checking this package out. We recently tried out the Four Seasons for our 13th anniversary and couldn't be more satisfied with all they have to offer. What the for seasons has to offer is unbeatable. From the reservation to the check out everyone here is always so pleasant and makes you feel so welcomed. Also there food is to die for thumbs up!!! We have tried a few different hotels downtown and I have to say this tops them all by far. We are very excited about going back and experiencing more of what they have to offer!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha Juan B
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Greetings, thank you for choosing us for your 13th anniversary--and your five-star rating of our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next anniversary or special occasion.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Spent 3 nights at this hotel. It was a typical four seasons hotel but i found that the staff were a bit more attentive and interested in what you had to say but the best part of the stay was my morning spent at the spa. I had a facial and a massage - amazing! Ask for Deanna!

Room Tip: View of the mountains!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for writing a review. I am glad you found our staff very attentive and our spa spectacular!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The rush to open the front doors every time we approached made me joke that there must be video monitors. Just a small example of the superb service and attention to detail. Relatively new hotel with perfectly designed rooms and bathrooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

We love this comment! Thank you for noticing our extreme attention to detail.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

it was great all services were wonderfull great experiance best hotel i have ever stayed at. I would recomend to everyone I know . T food was also very good 5 star at it's best thank you very much. I would stay at your hotel anytime i'm away any where I go thank y

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your 5-star rating of our property. We hope you'll return again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed at the Four Seasons Denver for a couple of nights in April. My husband and I spent the first night as a "date night" with the Wine, Dine and Unwind Package while my son was in Winter Park for a music competition. The package was awesome! It included 2 cocktails, dinner for 2 at Edge, breakfast for 2, chocolate covered strawberries, and free valet parking! Dinner at Edge was way beyond what I expected. Hotel restaurants and package deals, are usually very disappointing. The food, service and atmosphere at Edge was great! The next day my husband had to fly back home for work, so my son and I stayed an additional night. They customized the stay for a 16 year old bringing pretzels with chocolate dipping sauces and local root beer to the room. The front desk was extremely personable. The valet were spot on arranging our trip back to the airport, bags in the trunks of the taxi before we even got outside. We would definitely return to the Four Seasons Denver. :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Greetings, I am glad to hear you enjoyed the "Wine, Dine and Unwind" package--and the many things it offers. Thank you for the great comments on EDGE as well. We love having our teenage guests along and delighting them, too, as this is a common age bracket that is overlooked.

We look forward to your return.