“Luxury at it's finest”

Ranked #3 of 157 Hotels in Denver
ohio
“Luxury at it's finest”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed at the Four Seasons in mid-May, 2014. It was very centrally located for getting around downtown Denver and it was very comfortable. The spa and pools were some of the best we've been to. The staff was awesome and went out of their way to make our stay more comfortable. It was well worth the money spent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank roadgo3
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our spa, pool and most of all--our staff.

Come back soon!
Director of Public Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (349)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am a frequent guest at Four Seasons hotels. The Denver location does a very nice job. The staff is very attentive. Our room was very spacious and well appointed. We had the room with the huge stand alone tub and I loved it! I don't know if you can see inside the bathroom when the shades are up but if you can they got a show across the way! ;-)
Corner room the way to go here. get a corner room on the other side of where the Times Square like sign is. It is quite bright and bothersome. Could not leave our shades open at night to enjoy the downtown lights.
The spa is great! Enjoyed our treatments.
The bar. It gets very busy and they need more cocktail staff. They get in the weeds because the girls have too many tables and not enough help. We saw a few patrons get tired of waiting and left. Service is slow so order what you need all at once. It's a beautiful bar and quite the place to be on weekend nights with the dj. All the pretty people come on Fri& Sat.
The restaurant is very good and we enjoyed our meal there. Room service although polite made a few mistakes. When I order my hot tea I like my cream warmed up. As an example. Most place automatically do this but just in case I always order it warm. They had to come up 3 more times because of things they forgot. Not acceptable for a four seasons.
Turn down. When I receive turndown, I always compare it to the level of the Langham hotel in NYC. In all my travels The Langham still has the best turndown to date.
Slippers for male & female. Placed on the side of the bed appropriately. Closet and shoes organized ever so neatly. Bathroom neatly organized, And always a little baked treat. Not that I expect ALL hotels to do the same. But when you spend over $1000 a night ( to give a gauge of price) plus the price of use of all amenities we use. Bar, restaurants, room service, spa. This being said, their turn down was like an afterthought. I'm a detail person and these little details matter when you spend a lot of money. It's expected.
I will return because I loved the hotel but there is some improvements that need to be made. More staff in bar area and more attention to turndown.

Room Tip: Get a corner room! Great tub and high floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Greetings, thank you for giving our property 4 stars after your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the spacious corner room and bathroom. Thank you for visiting The Spa and EDGE Bar.

I cannot thank you enough for your invaluable feedback. It is through comments like these that we can continually improve our service for our treasured guests. I am sending these comments along to our team to review.

If you would like to discuss further, please call Chad Merced, Assistant Director of Rooms--at 303.389.3000.

Thanks again.
Kihei, Hawaii
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed at the Four Seasons Denver a couple times and will be sure to go back soon. It is a fantastic hotel in the middle of the city close to everything. Staff is friendly, the rooms are very nice and the bed is comfortable. Friday nights there is usually a DJ and the bar is very busy. You can hear some traffic noise but not that bad for being downtown. Room service is quick and the food was very good

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bricor435
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thanks for visiting us from nearby and rating us five stars. As you saw, our EDGE Bar is a popular destination in downtown. We do hope you will visit us again soon.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Living in Singapore it was something of a novelty to open my bedroom curtains and get a view at ten times the size of the country I live in! The Four Seasons not only has great views but also a great attitude to service. I stayed for six days. long enough to get under the surface.
Throughout my stay staff were friendly and proactive and engaged you on a human level not just as a script.
I stayed in a King Room, both the bedroom and bathroom were both spacious and well appointed. The decor hinted towards the Rockies I could see out of my window and added to the relaxed and chic style of the hotel. Downstairs the bar attracted a lot of locals, particularly with the DJ on Saturday night. It seems to be part of a downtown bar & club scene. I didn't eat much at the hotel, but what I had was well prepared. And, if you want to eat out, you have all of Denver downtown within walking distance.
A great base if you're in Denver for business or vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PXJSingapore
Thank you for your 5-star rating of our hotel! I am pleased to hear about your wonderful interaction with our staff members. Throughout your six-day stay, you definitely did get to experience the vibe of our hotel, so I am glad you enjoyed the spacious guest rooms, EDGE Bar, etc.

Come back soon!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The Four Seasons (Denver) was one of the best stays that I've ever experienced and I travel for business very often. The staff could not have been more professional and courteous. The food was fabulous and made exactly to my liking! Great job!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your recent visit and high rating of our hotel. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Was here on a conference and couldn't fault the hotel at all. I think the rooms are exceptional, spacious, plenty of amenities including a built in screen to the bathroom mirror! Was too cold for the pool but tried the food a few times and it was good, the bar is cool and DJ plays on the weekend, with a real mixed crowd in. If I was ever in Denver again, I would stay at this hotel, no doubt.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for choosing us as your hotel of choice during your business trip. Thank you for mentioning our TV screen built in to the bathroom mirror--a guest favorite. Glad you enjoyed EDGE Bar as well.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first stay at a four seasons. I was impressed by the layout of the rooms especially the bathroom. Lots of room. Only complaint was that the room hadn't been dusted recently.

Staff was very friendly, maybe too over-enthusiastic (the check-in desk person told me her name and that she was available if I needed any assistance three times in less than five minutes). I was impressed that I was checked into the room when I arrived at 12 PM even though check-in time is 4.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Warren L
First off, thank you for choosing us as your first Four Seasons stay! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our guest rooms. Thank you for your invaluable feedback, too.

We hope you can return soon.