“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great stay”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have stayed at the Marriot city center, and the Ritz and other hotels downtown denver but the four seasons is by far the best place i have stayed there, was very happy with my stay room was nice, bathroom was nice, service was good, room service was good.

Room Tip: I stayed in a basic room on the 10th floor and it was great. Bathrooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for your five-star review of our property! Visit us again soon.

Director of Public Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (349)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This Four Seasons is nice. Decent decor and the rooms were large and comfortable. The bathrooms are probably the best I've seen. Some of the service was up to par (the driver was excellent!) but some was not (housekeeping). My husband and I stayed there with my in-laws about 1 month ago. I booked us all the 'wine, dine and unwind' package, which included the standard Four Seasons turn-down and chocolate covered strawberries. My husband and I went sight-seeing on Saturday and returned to the hotel about 5 pm the relax and get cleaned up before dinner. We were meeting my in-laws for a drink at 6:45 pm. We had the privacy light on during this time but my husband made sure to turn it off upon leaving. We closed the door and looked to make sure the light was indeed off. It was and nothing was hanging on our door handle. This was 6:45 pm. We returned around 11 pm and had a notice hanging on our door that housekeeping tried to come by at 6:20 pm but our privacy light was on. Yes...it was at 6:20 pm but not at the time someone dropped this off at our door. And we were gone for over 4 hours! Housekeeping never came by...I had to call them to at least refresh our towels for the morning. Our chocolate covered strawberries were never delivered and nothing was mentioned of it. This is far below the traditional Four Seasons standard and quite sad.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ltycer
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We appreciate the compliments on our guest bathrooms, decor and driver. Additionally, thank you for the comments on our popular "Wine, Dine and Unwind" package. Our Front Desk Manager, Stephanie Walker, would enjoy chatting with you about your experience; please call her at 303.389.3000.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at the Four Seasons, was very impressed by the level of attention given to us by the staff, they were extremely helpful. The hotel is in a great location, very central and it is easy to walk around the city from the hotel. Our room was lovely, very spacious and the novelty of a small TV within the large mirror in the bathroom was an added bonus. We had a room on one of the higher floors and the views are great.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Scotchick2
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate the compliments on our staff, the hotel's convenient location, room layout and flat screen TVs embedded in the bathroom mirrors--a guest favorite.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I wanted a special event for our 50th wedding anniversary so we stayed for two nights at the Four Seasons and I sprung the extra money for a corner room on the top floor. It was worth every penny. I've stayed in some really fancy hotels that cost about the same and most of them have been wonderful. But the Four Seasons still stands out, most notably to me because of the attentive, courteous, and caring service. No hotel I've stayed in came close to matching this 24-hour-per-day attention to detail and courtesies. Most hotels provide what you expect most of the time. This one provides it all the time. Any glitches? Yes, a couple minor ones. And I'm glad they happened because then I got to see how good the staff was in fixing things. I'll give only one example. We were leaving for a dinner reservation and our door wouldn't lock. I called maintenance and they said they'd send someone. Because we didn't have a lot of time to spare, my wife stayed at the room while I went down to the lobby to speak to a manager. I didn't even get to finish my spiel when she (the manager) immediately came out from behind the counter and went to guard our room herself so we could immediately leave. It knocked my socks off. By the way, the room itself was utterly fantastic. The windows on each side of the corner were huge and we left the drapes open most of the time because the city was so beautiful from that height, particularly at night with all the lights. We can't wait to go back to Denver, just so we can stay at the Four Seasons again. Wonderful hotel. Wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a corner room with the city view on the top floor. Just stay away from 1616 (that...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
First off, thank you for choosing us for your 50th wedding anniversary getaway! Our corner rooms are guest favorites--especially with the extraordinary panoramic views.

Thank you for detailing how we solved a problem quickly! I will pass this feedback onto our front desk and engineering teams.

Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed recently on business for a few nights and found this to be really good hotel. Very nice spacious comfortable rooms that were well fitted. Great leisure facilities including an outdoor heated pool that was warm enough even on a cold day ! Great location for Downtown. I didn't use the restaurant but room service was good and all the staff provided excellent service.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing us as your hotel for your business trip. We appreciate the compliments on the guest rooms, pool and room service!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Exceptional stay!!!

Even with glitches (and there were a few), the location, staff and just beautiful accommodations make this place a must stay in Denver.

Our room, especially the bathroom and beds have to be considered the best that the industry has to offer. I believe it's a new hotel and every fixture and detail is top notch. I think that was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in.

The Larimer Square location is just brimming with cute boutiques, up-incoming bars and restaurants and great city energy. Many options are within walking distance. Hopefully, the city will be able to similarly revitalize the 16th St walking street as that area has not much to offer. They even had a street painting festival the weekend we visited the area was "teaming" with young people and families.

We took advantage of the pool and the spa, both were excellent!

Our "glitches" were an anomaly (noisy group partying next door, missing item which was most likely not their fault and a dinner recommendation from the concierge that was a fail) but it is the staff's professional training and responses that makes the Four Season's the luxury chain that it is. All other hotel chains should take their lead from them!

We had a great weekend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Msk6261
Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate the compliments on your guest room bed and our convenient downtown location. Glad you visited during the Chalk Art Festival, and yes, many new things are slated for the 16th Street Mall!

If you would like to discuss any of your concerns further, please call Stephanie, our Front Desk Manager, at 303.389.3000.

We do hope you can visit us again soon.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

It starts before you even step inside. Cool, crisp, marble guides you to the entrance, where the door will be opened by a smiling bell boy. Elegant in every aspect- choose the four seasons for a special occasion, annual meeting, impressive business meeting or romantic get-a-way. There is a clear commitment to excellence here

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Matthew M
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
What nice comments! Thank you very much for illustrating your stay with us.

Come back soon.