Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,890 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distancemountain viewliving roomgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I spent a week at this hotel and from beginning to end, it was an terrific experience. The rooms are good - the beds wonderful. I always got a good sleep, not something all that common when I'm away from home. But what really made the trip was the attentive, friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I've had, and the cooks were all very good, with special mention for Brian, who's personality and warmth exceeded his great skill at the omelet station. The valets were also enthusiastic and extremely helpful in providing directions when needed. I have family in Denver, and from now on, whenever I'm in town, this is where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and am glad that you chose to spend it at our hotel. I will make sure that my staff sees your comments. I look forward to seeing you again when you come back to see your family.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

Love the location and the quality of this hotel. Service was excellent. Look forward to returning.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for posting this review about our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. I hope that you will come see us again soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This hotel is located perfectly in Downtown Denver. Within walking distance to the Convention Center, Opera/Theaters, restaurants, 16th St. Mall and activities! We had an awesome time and can't wait to take another weekend trip downtown!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Julie W, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2014

We are so pleased that you chose our Embassy Suites to spend such a special weekend and that you both had an amazing time in the city! We cannot wait to have you back to visit for your next trip into downtown!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

...perfect location for back and forth to the convention center and walking distance to restaurants. Manager's reception each night was a perfect wind-down to the busy days, and really, who can complain about complimentary cocktails? :-) All staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our manager's reception each evening. Also thanks for posting such a great review on TripAdvisor for us. Please make sure to stop by and see us again soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2011

I truly had a good time at breakfast. The staff was very attentive and the omelet chef, Brian, was not only an excellent omelet chef but a friendly, delightful asset to Embassy Suites. He made my morning, my day and my weekend. Thank you

• Stayed: November 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I agree that we are extremely lucky to have Brian working for us. I will make sure to pass your comments along to him. I hope to see you again soon!